Groups
    EXPIRED

Fairly large amount of candy needed

Hi
    I'm in need of fairly large amount of candy. Actually they are for a primary children party. Basically I'm looking for regular candy/snack bars (like snickers/mars) and other kinds. Any ideas or your experience?

10 Comments

why not buy a few fun size packs?
    Or were you really wanting full size?
    Perhaps you could keep your eyes open in tesco or somewhere like that as they often put packs of 4 or 5 bars on offer for £1

Original Poster

Thanks for you response I'm looking to buy high quality products not Tesco/Asda ones and forgot to mention that I'd prefer to have things delivered as my car broke down

tsukasai;2816938

Thanks for you response I'm looking to buy high quality products not … Thanks for you response I'm looking to buy high quality products not Tesco/Asda ones and forgot to mention that I'd prefer to have things delivered as my car broke down

I think you missed her point. She meant full size snickers mars etc 4/5 for £1.

Original Poster

hollypinder;2816962

I think you missed her point. She meant full size snickers mars etc 4/5 … I think you missed her point. She meant full size snickers mars etc 4/5 for £1.

I see, thanks, still looking for delivered anyway but don't want to spend up to 50 :x

Rep added ^ ^

brill site choc1969 got somewhere to order xmas sweeties

linw;2817907

brill site choc1969 got somewhere to order xmas sweeties

Cheers hun.......order my stock in for Halloween first

Original Poster

choc1969;2817704

Here's a site:http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/homepage-1-0.html

thanks, rep added :thumbsup:

Banned

Whats 'Candy' ????

:thinking::giggle: