Fake Apple AirPods Pro

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Hi

If your in the marked for some new AirPods Pro be careful on the second hand market. I have found several fakes with serial number gx2zkwfylkkt so watch it

facebook.com/mar…87/

facebook.com/mar…95/

facebook.com/mar…04/

Hope this stops someone getting scammed
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Wow they got those out quick. You can see that hinge is plastic! Good spot
Shame that some will be duped by this, many parents will be tempted by this at this time of year
Messaged the sellers in the links, they swear they are the real deal,
The market will be flooded with fakes as they’re easily found on the Chinese market. If it’s too good too be true they will be fake.
39326841-8A1wH.jpg
ridiculous the prices ppl are charging for these fakes
Asked one of the sellers in the links above called Luke. He swears they are not fake. Even goes to the length of sending me this. Feel sorry for those who get ripped off.
39327487.jpg
Edited by: "chesterdraws" 11th Dec 2019
The first link was removed as soon as I messaged the guy so obviously fake so any with that S/N must also be fake
2 links down now...only things with these adds as it’s cash on delivery so when you see them you just don’t buy..
I’ve got a message back from a ‘Chris Anderton’ saying there still available (£85) I’ve asked why so cheap and am awaiting reply..
chesterdraws11/12/2019 20:19

Asked one of the sellers in the links above called Luke. He swears they …Asked one of the sellers in the links above called Luke. He swears they are not fake. Even goes to the length of sending me this. Feel sorry for those who get ripped off.[Image]

Is it Luke Hart
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants