Expired

Fake boobs....help needed stuffing my bra!

Found 19th Dec 2008
I am dressing as a woman on Saturday, have my dress and bra, wondering what I can make boobs out of, don't want bits of tissue falling out all night and end up being flat chested.

Any ideas?

17 Comments

socks lol

Original Poster

heada;3807441

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/inflatable-instant-boob-job.htmlcheck it … http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/inflatable-instant-boob-job.htmlcheck it out.

Sweet, they would have been perfect! But won't get them in time!

nikkib123;3807397

Chicken fillets!

:oops:

ttwcd;3807404

socks lol

Not big enough! If I am going to dress as a women I want to be a good looking one!

nikkib123;3807423

I have never had that problem but maybe if you have some foam (sponges?) … I have never had that problem but maybe if you have some foam (sponges?) and cut them into some sort of shape.

:thumbsup: Will give this a go!

Repped you all!

nikkib123;3807397

Chicken fillets!

Bonus if the buffets not up to scratch.

Original Poster

nikkib123;3807509

Can we have a pic of the finished lady?

Why not! Just for the record, I am not a cross dresser, this is once only Xmas fancy dress do, out in Manchester. Amongst the group are The Village People, Lionel Richie, Elvis(s) and more, all guys, but I thought I'd go one step further.

Am going for this:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/Marilyn_Monroe_famous_blown_up_dress_picture.jpg

Have the wig, dress (as in picture), mole, having my legs shaved, false nails and eye lashes, make up done, only thing I am pulling out of is heels, through fear of a broken ankle!

Have an issue with where my wallet, phone and lippy is going to go :oops:, do I need a handbag?!

balloons partially filled with water....................

Original Poster

2SHADOW2;3807591

balloons partially filled with water....................

Can see that ending in tears! :cry:

wheres the sense of adventure.............

Original Poster

2SHADOW2;3807625

wheres the sense of adventure.............

I'm a 6'1", 27 year old guy, father of two and going out into the centre of Manchester on the busiest weekend of the year dressed as a woman, I'd say that's pretty adventurous!

ok fill em with cream then...........at least if they burst u will have something to eat lol ,,seriously thought that would work.............would be ok if you double ballooned them....

andimccann;3807577

Have the wig, dress (as in picture), mole, having my legs shaved, false … Have the wig, dress (as in picture), mole, having my legs shaved, false nails and eye lashes, make up done, only thing I am pulling out of is heels, through fear of a broken ankle!Have an issue with where my wallet, phone and lippy is going to go :oops:, do I need a handbag?!

Wise decision re the heels!!
Handbag, probably yes, unless they all fit in your bra ;-)

andimccann;3807644

I'm a 6'1", 27 year old guy, father of two and going out into the centre … I'm a 6'1", 27 year old guy, father of two and going out into the centre of Manchester on the busiest weekend of the year dressed as a woman, I'd say that's pretty adventurous!

i am on my works do tomorrow i will look out for you lol

Original Poster

queenlush;3807876

i am on my works do tomorrow i will look out for you lol

I'll be around the Northern Quarter and shouldn't be hard to miss! :-D

we are going to eastzeast and then who knows, mind you don't lose your handbag ;-)

Fake boobs....help needed stuffing my bra!

Tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics of said boobs

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.