fake Ipad clone or literally just a dummy ??? check this? $60 from china

Banned 11 replies
Found 7th Jun 2010
iPad Model for Apple iPad Display Exhibit (White)

focalprice.com/ID0…tml

wondering whether they are saying its a dummy but really its working, cant decide, as its alot for just some dummy plastic?

11 Comments

just a shell

Display dummy :thumbsup: that's how i read it anyway.

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;8783968

Display dummy :thumbsup: that's how i read it anyway.

its how i read it too, but it just seems unrealistic for plastic!!

chinese are bad with descriptions.

they really dont know how to sell a product...

this as a fake cloned device on my market would make a bomb, hehe,

but not some shed plastic!

price is higher than that in china anyway

if you really want to see a fake cloned device check out the iped

guardian.co.uk/tec…ers

Bet they're hoping a few dim witted people will buy this thinking it's the deal of the millennium on an official, fully functional iPad :-D

Original Poster Banned

oldmanhouse;8783996

Bet they're hoping a few dim witted people will buy this thinking it's … Bet they're hoping a few dim witted people will buy this thinking it's the deal of the millennium on an official, fully functional iPad :-D

almost got me!

lmao

coerce86;8783994

price is higher than that in china anywayif you really want to see a fake … price is higher than that in china anywayif you really want to see a fake cloned device check out the iped XDhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2010/may/31/iped-ipad-android-tablet-computers

Look at when the woman taps the screen @ 1:09
Shocking touch recognition!

Original Poster Banned

coerce86;8783994

price is higher than that in china anywayif you really want to see a fake … price is higher than that in china anywayif you really want to see a fake cloned device check out the iped XDhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2010/may/31/iped-ipad-android-tablet-computers

Ive just emailed this to my china Agent, and he is going to send me 1 over . :thumbsup:

oldmanhouse;8784021

Look at when the woman taps the screen @ 1:09Shocking touch recognition!

hahaha what do you expect to be honest it's like 1/5 the cost of an ipad by some random chinese maker lol

dvhendo;8784041

this isnt … this isnt bad...http://www.houseofdap.com/window-g89-touch-magic-4-3-inch-rockchip-player-tv-out.html

and that's really reminiscent of the archos tablet? ^_^

Original Poster Banned

coerce86;8784044

hahaha what do you expect to be honest it's like 1/5 the cost of an … hahaha what do you expect to be honest it's like 1/5 the cost of an ipad by some random chinese maker loland that's really reminiscent of the archos tablet? ^_^

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions