Fake or not

Posted 25th Nov
amazon.co.uk/CAS…c=1
Is this a fake it's around half the price it should be?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I see "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon" so I would be inclined to say legit, although I have no idea of price. 3Cs suggests just a decent deal uk.camelcamelcamel.com/CAS…4LX
AndyRoyd25/11/2019 00:02

I see "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon" so I would be inclined to say …I see "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon" so I would be inclined to say legit, although I have no idea of price. 3Cs suggests just a decent deal https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/CASIO-Analogue-Digital-Quartz-Watch-GA-2000-3AER/product/B07RRR54LX

Ok thanks I wouldn't be able to tell if it was fake or not if I purchased it
I think you should be safe with Amazon. You should post this as a deal. seems like a good price
Will2125/11/2019 00:15

I think you should be safe with Amazon. You should post this as a deal. …I think you should be safe with Amazon. You should post this as a deal. seems like a good price

No, because i have ordered it now and got to wait until Wednesday for it to come. Don't want it to go out of stock
spyro12325/11/2019 00:19

No, because i have ordered it now and got to wait until Wednesday for it …No, because i have ordered it now and got to wait until Wednesday for it to come. Don't want it to go out of stock

Too late! You posted the link already. Everyone is going to read this post so you may as well post it as a deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants