Fake PS4 Controllers?

Posted 28th Nov 2018
Hi, seems to be loads of these on eBay? But are they really fake? Many say 'official' and are from China.

Are they genuine and it's just that they're being sold from China?
This for example -

ebay.co.uk/itm…814

It's hard to tell?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Just pay £3+ extra and take your pick of the legit £29.99 deals that were posted on HUKD all week
Gollywood28/11/2018 22:00

Just pay £3+ extra and take your pick of the legit £29.99 deals that were p …Just pay £3+ extra and take your pick of the legit £29.99 deals that were posted on HUKD all week

They're no longer on offer
deleted142888328/11/2018 22:06

They're no longer on offer

Well that's a shame. A lot of people delay purchases waiting for Black Friday. Then delay them further thinking they'll get it even cheaper after that event...
Buy the link above, I wouldn't bother with the ebay deals. Most likely fake.
I bought one and although they look pretty good, you can tell the difference in the weight of it. The fake ones are extremely light, and the plastic material is very brittle and thin.
Let's not forget how sony like to screw over loyal customers as well. On the PS3 they released a firmware update (which are compulsory if you want to stay online) and it stopped all third party controllers that connected directly to the PS3 wireless control from working.

I'd bought a controller I thought was genuine. Turned out it wasn't and that update meant I could no longer use my controller. This was incredibly disrespectful and unfair of Sony.

They could always do it again on the ps4 so I'd only ever buy genuine licensed PS4 wireless controllers.

Wired controllers may not have the same problem. But I don't know anyone using wired except for arcade sticks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants