EXPIRED

Fake reviews? And any recommendations?

So I've been eyeing up a portable optical disk drive and found this:

amazon.co.uk/COO…32I

It's a rip-off superdrive Apple sell and I was going to take the plunge and buy it but the reviews seem off to me. Are they genuine reviews?

Additionally, could anyone recommend a portable disk drive for under £20? Has to be Amazon as I have a voucher to spend. Preferably a slot-in drive but whatever you can find.

Thanks!

5 Comments

You do realise the reviews are not all for the same product-some are for the blu ray drive also being advertised. I wouldnt doubt the reviews personally- many are done in a rush. Had the seller had little feedback i would have been more concerned. However i would go for the samsung in silver but thats over £25, so i'd suggest
amazon.co.uk/Sam…usb

Original Poster

shaman

You do realise the reviews are not all for the same product-some are for … You do realise the reviews are not all for the same product-some are for the blu ray drive also being advertised. I wouldnt doubt the reviews personally- many are done in a rush. Had the seller had little feedback i would have been more concerned. However i would go for the samsung in silver but thats over £25, so i'd suggesthttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Slim-Retail-External-Writer/dp/B009ZMV0F8/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1406958445&sr=1-4&keywords=dvd+drive+external+usb

Ah ha! I didn't notice that lol. Seems there are no reviews for mine which puts me off buying as I really wanted a slot-in drive. I may opt for one of the Samsung drives then for good measure!

Original Poster

bargainBooze

Samsung-SE-208DB-TSBS

Thanks for the recommendation!

M0nk3h

Thanks for the recommendation!

No problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25