Fake site or not?www.dieselukonline.com

Found 28th Aug 2017
Has anyone ordered from these guys.??
dieselukonline.com. site looks a little cheap...can anyone help thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Without even looking... Fake.
12 Comments
Link doesn't work?
Hmmm...seems to work when I click it. dieselukonline.com
deleted1597344
Be careful ... not a retailer I've come across before and all the info doesn't stack up well against them.

First thing I've come across when you search ...

scamadviser.com/che…com
Without even looking... Fake.
I was kind of thinking fake. As they seem to have everything in stock in all sizes. No PayPal payment option etc. Thanks guys
If you have any doubts about something don't do it. General rule of thumb. Better to be safe than sorry (better to keep the money rather than spend it on a website you don't know)
Any site that contains a brand name, and the word uk (and where it's not actually the official site), you're best to avoid.

Do a whois search - this will tell you the registrant details of the domain, and also their address - assuming they haven't paid to keep these details private. If there's no details, avoid. If there are details, google their name, look for any previous suggestions that they've ripped people off (though a lack of info doesn't mean it's safe), look the address up on maps - if it comes up with a residential address, avoid.

These websites also generally come littered with spelling errors, they're made from templates and bits have been left incomplete. Look for contact info on the site, give it a call if there's a number there, or email them if there's an address.
At the very least they should have a physical contact address and a phone number listed on a contact page. Not just a blank form.

Loads you can do to check if a site is genuine - but if in any doubt, just ask.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 28th Aug 2017
miikeyblue8 h, 13 m ago

Any site that contains a brand name, and the word uk (and where it's not …Any site that contains a brand name, and the word uk (and where it's not actually the official site), you're best to avoid.Do a whois search - this will tell you the registrant details of the domain, and also their address - assuming they haven't paid to keep these details private. If there's no details, avoid. If there are details, google their name, look for any previous suggestions that they've ripped people off (though a lack of info doesn't mean it's safe), look the address up on maps - if it comes up with a residential address, avoid.These websites also generally come littered with spelling errors, they're made from templates and bits have been left incomplete. Look for contact info on the site, give it a call if there's a number there, or email them if there's an address.At the very least they should have a physical contact address and a phone number listed on a contact page. Not just a blank form.Loads you can do to check if a site is genuine - but if in any doubt, just ask.

Their metadata description tag instantly tells me it's not genuine from the Engrish:

"Diesel online store sale Diesel Jeans, Diesel Shoes and Diesel Clothing for men and women UK, with the cheapest price and 7 days delivery, have a happy shopping."
Absolutely avoid. I’ve recently made the mistake of ordering a pair of trainers. After 2weeks I’ve received in the post from China a pair of cheap fake converse and now they are not returning my emails, surprise surprise. Should have gone with gut instinct and stayed well clear. Any one know who I can report them too?
ben.parry3 m ago

Absolutely avoid. I’ve recently made the mistake of ordering a pair of t …Absolutely avoid. I’ve recently made the mistake of ordering a pair of trainers. After 2weeks I’ve received in the post from China a pair of cheap fake converse and now they are not returning my emails, surprise surprise. Should have gone with gut instinct and stayed well clear. Any one know who I can report them too?

Action Fraud - but they'll be no use in getting you your money back. How did you pay?
Website trying to imitate a U.K. Based company, however Website registered 24/10/16 to a private residential address in Germany with a contact Email address of noneandneve0026@hotmail.com
Best to avoid
also, just looked at their returns page and you have to contact them before you return the item to get their return address and permission. If they were honest why would they not clearly state the return address and refund guarantee etc..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants