Groups

Fake Smirnoff Vodka

Banned
    What do you do when you know you have purchased a fake bottle of Smirnoff vodka form a corner shop?

33 Comments

Don't drink it?

Original Poster Banned

And, it does cost money.

Trading standards

Original Poster Banned

But what about the money I have just spent. I can tell fake Smirnoff as I have Celiac disease, I can't have gluten. Smirnoff real, is fine, as I usually get from Sainsbury's, but anything that is not real I react.

Original Poster Banned

So no cheap vodka for me, i.e Glens, e.t.c. has to be pure.

Go back in there, and demand your £1.99 back!!

keep it and report it to trading standards tomorrow don't let them get away with it and don't drink any more of it

if its meant to be Smirnoff and its cheap and not the real thing they do something about it regardless how much you paid for it you will get your money back and trading standards will sort them out

Original Poster Banned

But there are no receipts for corner shops, so I could report them and no money back or go to shop and try to get money back and they could say no then clear the shelves or yes and clear the shelves.

Original Poster Banned

1.99, more like 6.59, I am sick of these [email protected] stores in london selling fake cigs and fake everything!

Use the empty bottle as a candle holder...................??

http://i37.tinypic.com/5a3yuv.jpg

Original Poster Banned

I Am In Pain! I Joined Just To Moan To Anyone!!!!

Just a thought...

It might not be a dodgy shop, it might be their supplier of the alcohol is dodgy. They could be totally unaware that they're selling knock off vodka. Then again, maybe they're in on it to make a quick buck? If you suspect the latter, report them. You may end up being £6.50 out of pocket but you'll save people from drinking nasty, harmful counterfeit booze. You never know.. the shop might refund you in the process and maybe a reward from trading standards lol

Sorry.. not much help towards your predicament. Just thought i'd throw it out there before people start crying for the corner shop owner to be lynched.

Original Poster Banned

The shop keepers probably dont know as they are all muslim and they buy from the cheapest supplier

snooks66;6492676

I Am In Pain! I Joined Just To Moan To Anyone!!!!

snooks66

Title: Flint
    Last Activity: 2009-10-06 00:54:11
    comments for snooks66's deals

views for snooks66's deals

posts by snooks66

[SIZE="6"]1009.05
    posts per day by snooks66[/SIZE]

:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

snap.........oh by the way, I have drank it all.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1251/1018604133_d5c3405eaf.jpg

:w00t::oops::thumbsup:

cw9652;6492684

snooks66Title: FlintJoined: Oct 2009Last Activity: 2009-10-06 … snooks66Title: FlintJoined: Oct 2009Last Activity: 2009-10-06 00:54:11Reputation:User Stats0comments for snooks66's deals 0views for snooks66's deals 8posts by snooks66[SIZE="6"]1009.05posts per day by snooks66[/SIZE]:whistling:

how the..........................:?

Charlie Scene;6492689

how the..........................:?

Good question Mr Scene. Good Question!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

muahaha, that's funny, but this does actually cause me pain, I want to smash my head against the wall many times right now, and jump down a ravine dressed like Barry Manilow

snooks66;6492692

muahaha, that's funny, but this does actually causes me pain, I want to … muahaha, that's funny, but this does actually causes me pain, I want to smash my head against the wall many times right now, and jump down a ravine, dressed like Barry Manilow

Go on.. Before you go. Who 'were you'....... :-D

cw9652;6492695

Go on.. Before you go. Who 'were you'....... :-D

not anyone we know then...

Original Poster Banned

I tell you, the worst place to buy anything in this country is in London, and if you have to, alway buy from a superstore. They are very careful incase of a lawsuit.

Charlie Scene;6492697

vibeone?

Don't think so.........

post count is coming down per day

jazferbetay;6492705

post count is coming down per day

Good spot! Only 777.7 now! :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Well, I'll go there tomorrow, they probably would not have any idea what I am saying. Even the bottles are not right. They are more chunky, and the words inscribed are practically unreadable. Also the top of the bottle....the red cap....is slightly lighter than the sainsburys real one.

i bought some smirnoff today aswell seems to be working fine though :? or was that the corona too.....:p

Charlie Scene;6492715

i bought some smirnoff today aswell seems to be working fine though :? or … i bought some smirnoff today aswell seems to be working fine though :? or was that the corona too.....:p

He's Banned..........:?

It was Corona mate!!

cw9652;6492730

He's Banned..........:?It was Corona mate!!

lol....where did he go? was he a multi user then? is that how you spot them post counts???

:?

Charlie Scene;6492749

lol....where did he go? was he a multi user then? is that how you spot … lol....where did he go? was he a multi user then? is that how you spot them post counts???:?

I'm no MOD, but that is how I spot them........ ;-)

Isn't Smirnoff a grain based vodka anyway?

cw9652;6492754

I'm no MOD, but that is how I spot them........ ;-)

perhaps you should be a mod.........;-)

Charlie Scene;6492761

perhaps you should be a mod.........;-)

http://i37.tinypic.com/2eq3ygz.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944505
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions