Found 14th Jul 2007
hi going on holiday soon and wouldnt mine picking up a few fake jeans. any good places to get them from?

1. Misc
  2. Spain
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spain
8 Comments

Good places to get fake jeans?

Surely the good places would sell the real thing

Isnt it the case that customs can seize fake goods on import and destroy them?
I guess this is only for quantities of goods but i guess is could depend what you buy rather than how much.
When I've been to Spain practically every market has stalls following stalls of what appear to be 'designer' label goods

Just see the "lucky, lucky men" they can get anything!

phoenix123

hi going on holiday soon and wouldnt mine picking up a few fake jeans. … hi going on holiday soon and wouldnt mine picking up a few fake jeans. any good places to get them from?

Almost anywhere, everywhere, and most are as good as the so called " Branded " stuff.

Spain is a huge country, it might help others to answer you if you tell them which part you are going to?

theres a good market in san sebastien
the north west corner of spain just short of the border of france
when you come out of the bus station turn right and walk about 100 yards and you will come to a crossroads.
on the corner theres a tapa bar
turn right past the fountain and walk past the library.
cross the road and walk through the park
the market is straight ahead of you
but its only open on saturdays
hth

Original Poster

hi am going to santa susanna / costa brava.

jasonrat

theres a good market in san sebastienthe north west corner of spain just … theres a good market in san sebastienthe north west corner of spain just short of the border of francewhen you come out of the bus station turn right and walk about 100 yards and you will come to a crossroads.on the corner theres a tapa barturn right past the fountain and walk past the library.cross the road and walk through the parkthe market is straight ahead of youbut its only open on saturdayshth

Agreed - I went on a Sunday, was gutted. However looked through the Window and it did look very good!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67731
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions