Groups
    EXPIRED

Fake tan-is it just me thinks its HIDEOUS?

Out shopping with mrs barky today and was passing wave upon wave of women who just looked,well,orange.

Can anyone actually use this stuff to get a NATURAL looking tan?Why do the ladies think its an attractive look? It doesnt look "healthy"-it looks like jaundice at best and tangoed at worst-its just ghastly!

Also,why do so many people seem to go out and buy a track suit to accessorise their stunning new tan?

Who actually likes this look?

14 Comments

Banned

I makes the women wearing it look cheap and tacky.

Looks nice really

http://uamodels.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/orange3_fn.jpg

It's because you live in Scotland that it's obvious that someone with a Tan has got a fake one.

lol! Saw 2 body builder type chappies in town today, either they had just been for a photo shoot or they had both fallen in a vat of gravy! Me and my mate looked at each other and burst out laughing! They looked horrendous

only if your an umpa lumpa can you get away with it.

http://thingsboganslike.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/fake-tan.jpg

Original Poster

Syzable

It's because you live in Scotland that it's obvious that someone with a … It's because you live in Scotland that it's obvious that someone with a Tan has got a fake one.

sunshine 364 days of the year up here m8-dont believe what the weather forecast says

barky

sunshine 364 days of the year up here m8-dont believe what the weather … sunshine 364 days of the year up here m8-dont believe what the weather forecast says

It's sunny in the Arctic but is it warm??

Rank

Banned

cheryl coles lookin abit orange tonight! still would doe.

National skin colour for scottish girls is orange.

a wee bit is fine, but the orange is absolutely mingin

Original Poster

micoo

a wee bit is fine, but the orange is absolutely mingin

in your experience,do they spray it ALL over??

barky

in your experience,do they spray it ALL over??

some do, some stick to what a normal tan would be like X)
    Edited by: "micoo" 9th Oct 2010

dcx_badass

Everyone i've ever spoken to absolutely hates it, only the people who … Everyone i've ever spoken to absolutely hates it, only the people who wear it think it looks good and they're generally not the brightest people.

I don't know............they often glow in the dark
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      4. Spotify Family Premium share513

See more discussions