Fake Website!

Found 24th Mar 2014
My friend at work is convinced that the website rayban-onlinestore.co.uk/ is not selling fake goods.

I don't agree (no contact number, cheap prices etc).

Anyway of proving this to her?

24 Comments

Tell her to place a big order and wait.

In bold below....enough said!

Domain name:
rayban-onlinestore.co.uk

Registrant:
Companies

Registrant type:
Non-UK Corporation

Registrant's address:
Vifsimf Road
Longyan
Fujian
China

Registrar:
eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM]
URL: enom.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Mar-2014
Expiry date: 23-Mar-2015
Last updated: 23-Mar-2014

also point out the expiry date

no one would start a company and only register the domain for a year

dataload

also point out the expiry dateno one would start a company and only … also point out the expiry dateno one would start a company and only register the domain for a year

except someone selling fakes that is

Kudos to the creator. That is a very good website. Chinese sellers selling fake usually make terrible websites.

But yeah, they're fake. But the quality is going to be pretty much the same.

There's someone in China who sells me branded eyeglasses, prescription sunglasses and stuff dirt cheap. My fake Ray Bans are very similar quality to my real ones. One I bought for £150 and one I bought for £15, both are exactly the same.

KM4353

Kudos to the creator. That is a very good website. Chinese sellers … Kudos to the creator. That is a very good website. Chinese sellers selling fake usually make terrible websites.But yeah, they're fake. But the quality is going to be pretty much the same.There's someone in China who sells me branded eyeglasses, prescription sunglasses and stuff dirt cheap. My fake Ray Bans are very similar quality to my real ones. One I bought for £150 and one I bought for £15, both are exactly the same.

They might look the same but I bet the UV protection is lower on the fakes despite what they claim.

Who's to say your friend will even get anything in the post? They could use her credit/debit card details and personal details fraudulently.

If she is so confident that it's a 'genuine' site, tell her to place an order. It will be a huge mistake. (_;)

A pair of Ray bans for £16.88 must be legit (_;)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!

It's 100% fake don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to think it was legit

I really doubt they are selling fakes, more like take your money and you see nothing in return.

Yup definitely fakes and possibly have your credit card details misused too.

I could tell it was fake straight away by the quality of the JPEG pictures as soon as I entered the website!

Virtually identical site here fashionstore-uk.com/ once you click on any category it becomes identical.

i bought two pairs... saw my goods and yes, they are fake but bloody good fakes... i want more!!!!!

Tell your 'friend' that they are selling fakes.

scrooge

Tell her to place a big order and wait.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Nothing like a dose of reality washed down with learning a lesson the hard way.

Mark2111

Tell your 'friend' that they are selling fakes.

And she should buy more pairs for each day of the week

jkelliew

i bought two pairs... saw my goods and yes, they are fake but bloody good … i bought two pairs... saw my goods and yes, they are fake but bloody good fakes... i want more!!!!!

Registered just to say that did you?

Sorry, have i said something wrong???? you asked i responsed!!! YES they are fake! and what? I knew that when i ordered! I'm not thick.... £16.88 for a pair!!! Jeez... If ANYONE thinks these are real.... i'd suggest re-education and/or a trip to specsavers.... where the glasses AREN'T fake!! LOL!

moneysavingkitten

Registered just to say that did you?

and resurrect a 6 month old thread about a dodgy website that seems to have been shut down, makes me wonder how they found this thread to comment on it can't be because they was researching the site as a potential customer so really is baffling.

harlzter

and resurrect a 6 month old thread about a dodgy website that seems to … and resurrect a 6 month old thread about a dodgy website that seems to have been shut down, makes me wonder how they found this thread to comment on it can't be because they was researching the site as a potential customer so really is baffling.

Good point, I didn't even notice it was 6 months old, that's even worse! There seem to be a few zombie threads being resurrected lately.

I agree, although there are some great fakes out there the UV protection may not be so good, but as a fashion accessory fake raybans are dirt cheap - Kenny Angell
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants