Found 2nd Oct 2008
I've searched on google and had no joy. I'm not going to rob a bank or anything, I'm making a zombie film and its not going to be very successful without guns lol.

I'm looking for a shotgun/handgun/sniper rifle

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

My OH has a shotgun license and still has trouble getting replicas i wasnt listening very well but something about being in a reinactment club they can get them for you!!

(tho i saw somewhere they were going to start painting them yellow!?! )

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3103122

My OH has a shotgun license and still has trouble getting replicas i … My OH has a shotgun license and still has trouble getting replicas i wasnt listening very well but something about being in a reinactment club they can get them for you!! (tho i saw somewhere they were going to start painting them yellow!?! )

yeah i seen that they have them orange!!
its so frustrating that these kids go around shooting each other and spoil it for others :x

thanks i will look into this club

i have a mate who has some black handguns (plastiv obvo) that is bankruptcy stock since his store punctured a few years back.

Original Poster

Karim786;3103150

i have a mate who has some black handguns (plastiv obvo) that is … i have a mate who has some black handguns (plastiv obvo) that is bankruptcy stock since his store punctured a few years back.

I was hoping for something like the top two (in handguns)
perdix.co.uk/dea…jpg

Original Poster

Shengis;3103428

http://www.battleorders.co.uk/acatalog/Battle_Orders_6mm__BB_Firing_Air_Rifles_5.htmlSearch the site.....

Foxy gave me a link to this but I have to print and send them a form thing, and I dont get what this means:

( ) PROOF OF EXEMPTION GROUP ATTACHED..........................

You need to set up a theatrical company or whatever or open your own museum :lol: Tbh I haven't a clue how you get the right certs. Contact B.O. and they may be able to advise you....

paint some waterpistols!

if you become UKARA registered ukara.org.uk/ you could get some airsoft rep weapons, and they look fantastic.

bb guns?

Cigarette lighter.....

http://www.shengis.net/hukdpics/Beretta.jpg

:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.69
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564110
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688
    4. 3 Spotify family places available33

See more discussions