Groups

falling out with friends

I have fallen out with one of my best friends.

She was so obnoxious on Friday night, she made a wholy show of me in front of other friends, told me to ditch one of the best friends I have in my life (as i do kinda have feelings for him), bit my neck... left a massive hicky (i'm not 14, lol) oh and then offerd me £100 to go on a date with a guy who likes me.

But I am being unreasonable for asking her to stop giving her opinions about my best guy friend, as she doesn't even know him

she has now deleted me as a facebook friend, and is sending her fella round to get her cd's.

grrrrr.... this is why I prefer being mates with blokes, lol...

48 Comments

Banned

LOL sounds like shes acting like a spoilt brat. She needs to grow up tbh.

I know you said you're not 14... but it sounds like she is

Pics?

Jed Maxwell;5362289

bit my neck... left a massive hicky

hmmmm very nice...........not !

(i'm not 14, lol)

you sure ?

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5362289

would you believe me if i said she is 24?

thesaint;5362292

Pics?

what of my bloke mates? lol

Original Poster

richp;5362303

hmmmm very nice...........not !you sure ?

I know it's not nice, I was just saying how bad she was on friday. I hate hickys. Love my neck being bitten, but most people know how to do it with out leaving a 'kin hicky

Kitten13;5362304

would you believe me if i said she is 24?what of my bloke mates? lol

she needs to grow up. Sounds a bit pathetic..... Deleting you off facebook. lol. bit childish

Very childish, let her have her little tantrum and leave her be ;-)

Sounds like its her you need to get rid of!

Original Poster

I was so ****** off with her yesterday, today it's just making me laugh.

Glad others think she is being childish, i thought it was just me, lol

Kitten13;5362366

I was so ****** off with her yesterday, today it's just making me … I was so ****** off with her yesterday, today it's just making me laugh.Glad others think she is being childish, i thought it was just me, lol

well there are two sides to every story.. I think you should call her and write down her version of events and then post it up here... lol :whistling:

Original Poster

lol..... She doesn't see anything wrong in anything she does. Me, I am my own worst critic and go through everything in order to figure out what I did wrong. And I have spoken to others who were there, who all say it was all her fault.

Kitten13;5362315

OP...The "mate" doesnt sound like much of a mate or she would know when she's reached the line where she can have a laugh with you....forget it. Let her be the one to lose out, no you. Make another friend....:thumbsup:

thesaint;5362292

Pics?

I thought you were a bloke Sainty? :? Why you wanting pix of other blokes? :? :whistling:

leave her alone for a bit, by reacting to her you are fueling her fire

it maybe her time of the month/a full moon / the hot weather or all of these which are making her unreasonable. IMO

just stay calm

Her loss, your gain, kitten:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks folks.

and ya know somthing, she can be left alone for as long as it takes for her to see sense and come and appologise. I aint holding my breath on that one though, lol.

stand back and look seriously into her behaviour over, say, the last 6 months, if she has (in that time) turned into the kind of person you would not make friends with now then leave her to it. I had to do this a few years back with a friend of 20 years, she had turned into a horrible person, one I would not make friends with if I didnt know her, so I had to tell her and walk away. Its best in the long run, nothing worse than having a friend you constantly 'bitch' about. Good luck:thumbsup:

Banned

give her a slap

dog_cop;5363472

give her a slap

or you could go with dogcop's idea! :w00t::w00t::p

Oh dear, it's always painful to lose a mate....

Was alcohol involved with all this?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5363761

Oh dear, it's always painful to lose a mate....Was alcohol involved with … Oh dear, it's always painful to lose a mate....Was alcohol involved with all this?

to a certain extent. but she has been turning into a bit of a cow lately anyway. Trying to bad mouth my friend, and she dont even know him. telling me he is bad for me, and i shouldn't be wanting to spend time with him.

Part of me is thinking it's a touch of green eyed monster, as she has kids and I don't, and I can pretty much do what I like, and don't have to worry about baby sitters and the like, lol

Kitten13;5363778

to a certain extent. but she has been turning into a bit of a cow lately … to a certain extent. but she has been turning into a bit of a cow lately anyway. Trying to bad mouth my friend, and she dont even know him. telling me he is bad for me, and i shouldn't be wanting to spend time with him. Part of me is thinking it's a touch of green eyed monster, as she has kids and I don't, and I can pretty much do what I like, and don't have to worry about baby sitters and the like, lol

None of us can really advise you with this as there's obviously more going on with your friend than meets the eye and goodness knows what that is, only you know if you like her enough to want to spend time with her anymore x x

Banned

you say "im not 14" but is your friend - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5363818

you say "im not 14" but is your friend - lol

nope, she's 24, lol

Banned

Kitten13;5363778

to a certain extent. but she has been turning into a bit of a cow lately … to a certain extent. but she has been turning into a bit of a cow lately anyway. Trying to bad mouth my friend, and she dont even know him. telling me he is bad for me, and i shouldn't be wanting to spend time with him. Part of me is thinking it's a touch of green eyed monster, as she has kids and I don't, and I can pretty much do what I like, and don't have to worry about baby sitters and the like, lol

bitch slap her :thumbsup:.. then tell her to do one

I fell out with my friend on my wedding day, few weeks ago. Ive removed her from my life, some people do not deserve to be named a friend.

Banned

personally i would have took the £100 and had a good time - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5363957

personally i would have took the £100 and had a good time - lol

Thing is, I know the guy really likes me, and I'm not giving him false hope. He isn't the kind of guy i need in my life in that capacity

Banned

Kitten13;5363989

Thing is, I know the guy really likes me, and I'm not giving him false … Thing is, I know the guy really likes me, and I'm not giving him false hope. He isn't the kind of guy i need in my life in that capacity

**** buddy :thumbsup:

Banned

it sounds to me like there a bit more to this, maybe the friend aint coming across to well but maybe she knows something you dont, or thinks she does, if you are real friends then you should be able to get through this, if not just move on

pcnutta;5363949

I fell out with my friend on my wedding day, few weeks ago. Ive removed … I fell out with my friend on my wedding day, few weeks ago. Ive removed her from my life, some people do not deserve to be named a friend.

Oh dear sweetie, that's sad to hear, your day looked lovely and you all looked very happy so I hope it didn't cause too much upset on the day.

You never know what someone else is dealing with, you know what I mean?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5364005

**** buddy :thumbsup:

don't need any more of them ;-)

sassie;5364007

it sounds to me like there a bit more to this, maybe the friend aint … it sounds to me like there a bit more to this, maybe the friend aint coming across to well but maybe she knows something you dont, or thinks she does, if you are real friends then you should be able to get through this, if not just move on

I thought that too, but it probably isn't going to be helpful to think of it like that for the OP.

OP, just follow your heart and put your own happiness first until you meet the man of your dreams, then you're a team

Banned

Kitten13;5364032

don't need any more of them ;-)

damm:whistling:

Banned

Kitten13;5364032

don't need any more of them this week ;-)

:w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5364038

:w00t:

lmao.... seem to have alot of guys wanting to be my buddies, lol.....

Kitten13;5364053

lmao.... seem to have alot of guys wanting to be my buddies, lol.....

I didn't think you were that kind of girl, kittenhttp://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/makeup.gif

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5364086

I didn't think you were that kind of girl, kitten

I'm not, keep on turning most of em down, lol.... I'm a good girl :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're both 12. Girls are so annoying.

Kitten13;5364121

I'm not, keep on turning most of em down, lol.... I'm a good girl … I'm not, keep on turning most of em down, lol.... I'm a good girl :thumbsup:

Good girl:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3241151
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions