Groups

Fallout 3

Banned
    Hey, after having this game for several months now on the 360, just finally started playing it and i LOVE IT!!
    Such a good game and the map is huge! Anyone else like this game?

I've heard something about aliens and there guns, does anyone know where to find them?

Cheers, Sean

11 Comments

It's absolute quality - many many hours of gaming.

The alien stuff is via DLC

I've tried it twice but never got into it, I get bored of walking absolutely everywhere... mind numbingly boring.

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;6809520

I've tried it twice but never got into it, I get bored of walking … I've tried it twice but never got into it, I get bored of walking absolutely everywhere... mind numbingly boring.

I was like you but soon as you start finding places and getting new guns n perks then its awesome, spend hours playing this. Anyone know where to the lincoln rifle?

lincoln rifle is in the histoiry museum or something :? part of a quest i havnt completed the game yet i stopped before the last mission and im waiting to buy the DLC tht allows you to continue the game after completion, but ye ive spent soo many hours plying it, i love it

There is an alien blaster and ammo at an Alien Crash site in the Vanilla.
    You don't need Mothership Zeta to find the crash, give us a tick and I'll get you the location.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2173/screenshot12.png

There you go, the crash is where the marker is and as you can see, it's NE of Paradise falls

completed the game a while ago and plan on doing it again when ive got the time and all the dlc. Oblivion is marginally better but both are absolute classics

Original Poster Banned

niminator;6810820

There is an alien blaster and ammo at an Alien Crash site in the … There is an alien blaster and ammo at an Alien Crash site in the Vanilla.You don't need Mothership Zeta to find the crash, give us a tick and I'll get you the location.There you go, the crash is where the marker is and as you can see, it's NE of Paradise falls

Cheers mate, gonna give it ago tomorrow, anyone know how many town/places there is?

my most favourite game. amazing!

seanbwfc;6811454

Cheers mate, gonna give it ago tomorrow, anyone know how many town/places … Cheers mate, gonna give it ago tomorrow, anyone know how many town/places there is?

Its also very near to a power station NE of it as well i tkhink cant remember what one it is, youll pick up a radio transmission from the crashed ship when your near it.

Theres well over 100 locations i think, i dint think there was that many but my mate got a perk (level 20 i think) where all locations are marked onto the map

Original Poster Banned

DudeyGeeza;6811727

my most favourite game. amazing!

Yeah its my favourite game to now. But with me just getting fifa 10 and getting the new cod this week it might be put on hold for a while lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185924
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1630
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6571255
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015

See more discussions