Found 30th Oct 2008
Just phoned and it will be for sale in my local Wolverhampton store.
Think the guy said it would be £39.71, can't wait... woohoo! Roll on midnight.

Anyone else excited?

25 Comments

is this going to be any good

no im not excited, im goin for the 12am gow2 one tho, if ur not gonna b there, ur not cool in my book.

acecatcher3;3329217

no im not excited, im goin for the 12am gow2 one tho, if ur not gonna b … no im not excited, im goin for the 12am gow2 one tho, if ur not gonna b there, ur not cool in my book.

im gonna be there, am i cool?
my mom thinks im cool :thinking:

Cluffy321;3329248

im gonna be there, am i cool?my mom thinks im cool :thinking:

mommas never wrong! if ur gonna b quewing at 12 for gow2 i love u, coz ur definately cool and u have taste! add me

sylar i vantage

acecatcher3;3329217

no im not excited, im goin for the 12am gow2 one tho, if ur not gonna b … no im not excited, im goin for the 12am gow2 one tho, if ur not gonna b there, ur not cool in my book.

Ive never played Gears Of War. Is it any good? :-D

donnydude;3329258

loool get out!

Was there a Fallout 1 'n 2?

:thinking:

acecatcher3;3329284

loool get out!

Seriously thinking of getting it. R lass might have got me it for xmas anyway. I sea youre always playing it when you should be playing COD4!

acecatcher3;3329217

Is it cooler if your GOW2 pre-order is with Shopto.net?

Get to peeps by wed/thursday before friday release:thumbsup:

robtallica;3329291

Was there a Fallout 1 'n 2?:thinking:

I think there was on PC ...............

robtallica;3329303

Is it cooler if your GOW2 pre-order is with Shopto.net?Get to peeps by … Is it cooler if your GOW2 pre-order is with Shopto.net?Get to peeps by wed/thursday before friday release:thumbsup:

yeah thats cool but being in a quewe and talkin nicely to the ppl in the quewe knowing when u get home ull b callin em all the names under the sun is cooler!

acecatcher3;3329315

yeah thats cool but being in a quewe and talkin nicely to the ppl in the … yeah thats cool but being in a quewe and talkin nicely to the ppl in the quewe knowing when u get home ull b callin em all the names under the sun is cooler!

I think both are good choices

the midnight option is just more rock'n'roll though:-D

Excited.......no its just a game

Original Poster

It's not just a game it's Fallout.. !
That's like saying Oblivion was just a game...

Bobbajob;3329394

It's not just a game it's Fallout.. !That's like saying Oblivion was just … It's not just a game it's Fallout.. !That's like saying Oblivion was just a game...

i like ur spirit and will to defend a game, if only u were defending gow2 id break my vow not to give rep and hit u some!

Bobbajob;3329394

It's not just a game it's Fallout.. !That's like saying Oblivion was just … It's not just a game it's Fallout.. !That's like saying Oblivion was just a game...

I couldn't get into that:thinking:

donnydude;3329258

No, its grey, boring and irritating to play.

Minstadave;3329424

No, its grey, boring and irritating to play.

SECONDED i hated it

dandoc2;3329431

SECONDED i hated it

GOW was class, awesome gameplay mechanics, graphics were mindblowing at the time too.

Just maybe not for your shooter purist - if your being critical.

robtallica;3329467

-1GOW was class, awesome gameplay mechanics, graphics were mindblowing at … -1GOW was class, awesome gameplay mechanics, graphics were mindblowing at the time too.Just maybe not for your shooter purist - if your being critical.

love call of duty 4 - Just seemed an average game with pretty graphics

dandoc2;3329488

love call of duty 4 - Just seemed an average game with pretty graphics

What can I say? best overall balance in a shooter since goldeneye IMO:thumbsup:

Mindblowing online - the complete package. Many happy memories of doing those missions in chernobyl 'n stuff in the decaying towns 'n villages.

Really memorable

robtallica;3329531

What can I say? best overall balance in a shooter since goldeneye … What can I say? best overall balance in a shooter since goldeneye IMO:thumbsup:Mindblowing online - the complete package. Many happy memories of doing those missions in chernobyl 'n stuff in the decaying towns 'n villages.Really memorable

Yeh the sniping levels were the most fun ive had in games for ages - plus online is amazing when you have good people in the game

Banned

Mine came yesterday, its awful

Do you really need this at midnight on release day?

Why not just order from Game or Shopto and get it cheaper and a day before release day.

What's so special about this game, it's just Oblivion set in the future.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769302
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma56

See more discussions