Fallout 3 downloadble content problem?

5 replies
Found 30th Apr 2009
So iv downloaded the fallout 3 dlc on my xbox via my gamer tag on live and when i load up fallout 3 its listed under the downloads tab in the game but when i click it it doesn't do any thing just makes a selection noise?

Any ideas? am i trying to access it in the wrong place?

5 Comments

have a look in the fallout3 forum on forums.xbox.com , there's similar problems and resolutions etc. there.

Original Poster

SunTzu;5079743

have a look in the fallout3 forum on forums.xbox.com , there's similar … have a look in the fallout3 forum on forums.xbox.com , there's similar problems and resolutions etc. there.

Thanks but i can't find anything about it

which one is it?

Original Poster

managed to sort it out, you have to play the normal game then you get a call through your pipboy.

oo how simple,

lastlaststar;5080087

managed to sort it out, you have to play the normal game then you get a … managed to sort it out, you have to play the normal game then you get a call through your pipboy.oo how simple,

haha, glad you found it, just stumbled on this and was gonna give you the answer.. all the downloaded content is part of the normal game, you just play through, either get a blip on your pipboy or someone comes running up to you when you are in the correct area.

Great game, infact the best game ive played since oblivion!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions