Groups

Fallout 3 - GOTY Edition

After hearing so much about Fallout 3 I picked up a cheap copy on here.

Ive started playing and must say I love it !

Question is ive seen the GOTY edition on Zavvi for £17.95 obv with all the expansions, is it worth selling mine and getting this, as in is there a lot of extra playing ?

5 Comments

Yeh I would, there are 5 expansions. I have played Broken steel, operation anchorage and still to get around to the pitt, the 2 I have played are excellent also the broken steel expansion lifts the cap from 20 to 30 so you can level up another 10 levels add all that and new armour ,weapons, missions and I would say it is worth it.

Point lookout and Mothership zeta are the other 2 expansions but I dont have them yet.

Original Poster

milewide;7049174

Yeh I would, there are 5 expansions. I have played Broken steel, … Yeh I would, there are 5 expansions. I have played Broken steel, operation anchorage and still to get around to the pitt, the 2 I have played are excellent also the broken steel expansion lifts the cap from 20 to 30 so you can level up another 10 levels add all that and new armour ,weapons, missions and I would say it is worth it.Point lookout and Mothership zeta are the other 2 expansions but I dont have them yet.

cheers for that :thumbsup:

do they also add on new levels / areas etc. ?

im tempted to try n get the GOTY edition cheap just for the expansions, ive got the limited edition thing for the pc n dont want to sell it, all the expansions together will cost more than the GOTY i reckon

Darryl2312;7049311

cheers for that :thumbsup:do they also add on new levels / areas etc. ?

Operation anchorage is set in a virtual reality world so once you go in complete it and come out you cant go back in, Broken stel has you taking the fight to the Enclave, again some new areas but again I think once you complete them you may not be able to go back (dont quote me on that, I havent tried it) The pitt takes you out to new area entirely, point lookout is set in swamplands and Mothership Zeta is on an alien spacecraft.

Original Poster

milewide;7060222

Operation anchorage is set in a virtual reality world so once you go in … Operation anchorage is set in a virtual reality world so once you go in complete it and come out you cant go back in, Broken stel has you taking the fight to the Enclave, again some new areas but again I think once you complete them you may not be able to go back (dont quote me on that, I havent tried it) The pitt takes you out to new area entirely, point lookout is set in swamplands and Mothership Zeta is on an alien spacecraft.

cheers mate sounds like a no brainer to get this :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047094

See more discussions