Groups

FALLOUT 3 Which one should I play the PITT or Operation: ANCHORAGE DLC?

Guys,

I completed Fallout 3 about a month ago (with only 30% of the game explored) and got so ****ed off that I could not keep playing it afterwards, that I loaded my saved game before completing the game and have been happily exploring the whole wasteland and are about 80% so far (still looking for 9 more Nuka Cola Quantum out of the 30 that are required for the Mission).

So I am thinking to download one of the DLC for the game but not sure which one should I do first. I only have 1500 points left so can't really get both.

Can you please give me your views or opinions and let me know which one should I get first.

3 Comments

the pitt is load better than o;p seems to last longer about 3 hours max.o:p last just about an hour. the pitt is more exploration there is no chance to explore on o;p just one mission after the next

i.m.o

Original Poster

siwrath;4940496

the pitt is load better than o;p seems to last longer about 3 hours … the pitt is load better than o;p seems to last longer about 3 hours max.o:p last just about an hour. the pitt is more exploration there is no chance to explore on o;p just one mission after the nexti.m.o

Thanks for the info. It looks like I should get the PITT then. :thumbsup:

Do you know if you can keep leveling up with any of these DLC? Any chance of extra perks? Or can the skill increase over 100 ?

you still level up on these no extra perks idont think.but you get some new weapons tho the mauler is pretty cool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions