Fallout 4 GOTY Edition Announced

Found 10th Aug 2017Edited by:"m.ad"
For all of you holding out for a complete edition of Fallout 4, rejoice! The GOTY edition is coming, so you now have no excuse!
2761831.jpg
Likely to retail for more than you can currently get the base game and expansion pass for upon its release next month
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Mmm can I be bothered todo it all over again....hell yes!
Edited by: "ThugBasher" 10th Aug 2017
"Likely to retail for more than you can currently get the base game and expansion pass for upon its release next month"

It'll be £9.99 by xmas.
I'll wait for it to drop like a stone then
Still haven't used the season pass I pre-ordered before launch. Lesson learned, never pre-order season passes, however hyped you are.
I picked up the base game for £9.99 from Game, have been reading stuff up on Fallout 4, watching videos and contemplating losing weeks of my life by pulling off the wrapper... then they announce this.... is the DLC really worth it?
FTCom11th Aug

I picked up the base game for £9.99 from Game, have been reading stuff up …I picked up the base game for £9.99 from Game, have been reading stuff up on Fallout 4, watching videos and contemplating losing weeks of my life by pulling off the wrapper... then they announce this.... is the DLC really worth it?

There is plenty to do in the base game. Some of the DLC is OK but to be honest, no where near the quality of Fallout 3 DLC.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions