Fallout 4 new series of bobbleheads in UK

LocalFound 10th Feb 2016
Just a heads up for those people who love the bobbleheads which tend to sell out quite quickly. They are expensive so not for everyone but thought I would post for those few who weren't aware of them coming out in the UK. Brilliant company who's customer service is amazing. Very trustworthy.

gamerabilia.co.uk/fal…s-3
Community Updates
MiscFalloutFallout 4
8 Comments
Thank kittens. There just isn't enough Fallout merch in the world.
moneysavingkitten

Thank kittens. There just isn't enough Fallout merch in the world.

​lol I agree with that. They definitely went all out. Just wait for the fallout 4 loo roll next -,- lol
Cyanide

​lol I agree with that. They definitely went all out. Just wait for the f … ​lol I agree with that. They definitely went all out. Just wait for the fallout 4 loo roll next -,- lol

Google it. Amazed I can't find any. I think you could be onto a winner there!
Not selling them individually anymore then. That's a shame. I have previously bought a speech bobblehead for the best man at my wedding and a strength one for myself. Would have liked the speech one myself tbh!
£99 in UK

$79 in US (£55ish)

What a rip off for UK vault dwellers, no thanks!

How are people finding the latest update BTW? I'm enjoying the new 'status' screen for settlers even if I still have to go and look at them to see what they are doing, but at least Preston Garvey is a little less nagging with his quests and there is a little more variety to them.
Edited by: "WiggyDiggyPoo" 11th Feb 2016
g8spur

Not selling them individually anymore then. That's a shame. I have … Not selling them individually anymore then. That's a shame. I have previously bought a speech bobblehead for the best man at my wedding and a strength one for myself. Would have liked the speech one myself tbh!

​I think you can import them from bethesda themselves and pay via PayPal if you want. There was some issues them getting hold of them and couldn't get them direct which is why this time they are only bundled sadly
moneysavingkitten

Google it. Amazed I can't find any. I think you could be onto a winner … Google it. Amazed I can't find any. I think you could be onto a winner there!

​lol someone already wrote Preston garvys famous lines on their loo roll so won't be long before your wiping with vault boys head xD
WiggyDiggyPoo

£99 in UK$79 in US (£55ish)What a rip off for UK vault dwellers, no t … £99 in UK$79 in US (£55ish)What a rip off for UK vault dwellers, no thanks!How are people finding the latest update BTW? I'm enjoying the new 'status' screen for settlers even if I still have to go and look at them to see what they are doing, but at least Preston Garvey is a little less nagging with his quests and there is a little more variety to them.

​Definitely, was absolutely gutted at the price. Can't even get them direct from bethesda as they quoted me $33 shipping on top and then when I logged in tried to charge me $55 shipping!! UK always seems to get ripped off with these -,-
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions