Fallout 76 - £11.99 Fallout 1st Subscription for More Component Space etc..

Posted 23rd Oct
Fallout 1st is a premium membership that enhances the Fallout 76 experience. Members receive access to Private Worlds, exclusive cosmetic items, 1650 Atoms per month, plus other bonuses. Become a member and reclaim the wasteland today!

Hot from me.
Community Updates
forbes.com/sit…ap/

It appears the subscription is corrupted/buggy
Misc

Groups

Top comments
38741414-guA3r.jpg
I predict this will go freezing cold I am afraid.
38741264-W0Pg6.jpg
38 Comments
I predict this will go freezing cold I am afraid.
For 1 month?
38741264-W0Pg6.jpg
y i k e s
How can anyone consider this a 'deal' is beyond me.
HAHAHA WTF??????
Someone's obviously trolling
If this doesn't become the coldest deal in HUKD history I'll eat my radioactive hat.
If this isn’t a troll. I’m sorry... for humanity
Bought this game at £8 new didn’t even think it was worth £1 glitchy beyond anything, and just plain boring compared to other fallouts
Do you work for Bethesda?
Some people just want to watch the world burn
38741414-guA3r.jpg
Heat from me, value for money, don't listen to the fallout new Vegas fan boys
Posting this kind of deal almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter score...
One of the worst video games of this generation by a country mile, from one of the worst gaming companies in history, West Virginia is still feeling the cringe out by Todd and Pete. Now turned into one of the biggest scam subscriptions this generation.

This for £12 per month, versus Game Pass or PS Now?
Some people just to watch the world burn....or freeze
SerpentSuicide23/10/2019 23:38

Some people just to watch the world burn....or freeze

The only way this trash 'deal' will get heat is if a flamedeer suddenly appears and people flock to it.
The best part is it's only going to get worse from here! This is just a last ditch cash grab for whatever they can get from deluded fanatics, before it sinks entirely.

You'd have to pay me £12 a month to go back to playing that game. Mugs born every minute.
£12 a month ?

38741649-QFzMO.jpg
Interestingly they release this trash 2 days before Outer worlds.
This is so disgusting, hopefully this freezes 16 times and then nuked out of the solar system.
Fallout 76 Now Has A $100 Annual Subscription HA HA HA! (Jim Sterling)
Brrrrrrr... Colder than a nuclear winter in here.

38741700-BnCuC.jpg
Moved to misc as it's RRP. Cheers for posting though
BuzzDuraband24/10/2019 00:09

Moved to misc as it's RRP. Cheers for posting though

Ty BuzzKillington...
Is this an out of season April Fools joke?
oh dear. on top of all this... youtube.com/wat…dl8 (The Fall of 76)
Edited by: "Frankie77" 24th Oct
The base Fallout 76 game is excellent with a suitable storyline and comparable gameplay to it's predecessors. Yes, there are no NPC's but then the rich audio storyline definitely makes up for this weakness. Complaints about bugs, glitches and slow response to fixing those problems were / are definitely justified, but if you're an ardent supporter of the Fallout universe you'll still enjoy the experience. Now with the Wastelanders DLC available in January 2021 (just been delayed), the NPC's will be returning albert (with new bugs!)

The issue is that Bethesda always promised that any in-game purchases via the 'Atomic Shop' were cosmetic only which is fine but slowly many of the additional mechanics such as Repair Kits, Refrigerators do give the slightest edge but the advantage is miniscule at best. You could grind for the majority of upgrades, and some of the cosmetic items could be found in-game but as time progressed more of the items are 'atom shop exclusive' available to purchase. Now with this membership and private servers that promise been broken causing the community real annoyance again.

In truth if you can purchase the game cheaply it is well worth the experience, ignore the 'on-line you-tube critics' as most didn't give the game time or allow many of the critical bugs to be ironed out as with AAA games.
nemesiz24/10/2019 06:52

The base Fallout 76 game is excellent with a suitable storyline and …The base Fallout 76 game is excellent with a suitable storyline and comparable gameplay to it's predecessors. Yes, there are no NPC's but then the rich audio storyline definitely makes up for this weakness. Complaints about bugs, glitches and slow response to fixing those problems were / are definitely justified, but if you're an ardent supporter of the Fallout universe you'll still enjoy the experience. Now with the Wastelanders DLC available in January 2021 (just been delayed), the NPC's will be returning albert (with new bugs!)The issue is that Bethesda always promised that any in-game purchases via the 'Atomic Shop' were cosmetic only which is fine but slowly many of the additional mechanics such as Repair Kits, Refrigerators do give the slightest edge but the advantage is miniscule at best. You could grind for the majority of upgrades, and some of the cosmetic items could be found in-game but as time progressed more of the items are 'atom shop exclusive' available to purchase. Now with this membership and private servers that promise been broken causing the community real annoyance again.In truth if you can purchase the game cheaply it is well worth the experience, ignore the 'on-line you-tube critics' as most didn't give the game time or allow many of the critical bugs to be ironed out as with AAA games.

Even among the games that I really like, there are very few that I'd class as excellent. I'm sure you enjoy the game, but considering what I've seen and heard about it, there's no way in hell I could believe it's 'excellent'.
copperspock24/10/2019 07:08

Even among the games that I really like, there are very few that I'd class …Even among the games that I really like, there are very few that I'd class as excellent. I'm sure you enjoy the game, but considering what I've seen and heard about it, there's no way in hell I could believe it's 'excellent'.

When Fallout 76 was first released the game was a shocking mess with incomplete quests, game breaking bugs and gameplay issues that emphasized it was released too early. The reviews of 3 and 4/10 was totally justified especially when it cost $60 or £40. As with the majority of AAA it takes a few months to iron out the majority of faults, and bugs. In truth it took nearly a year and 14 major patches to finally solve nearly all the majority of older bugs.

Now the game is stable, without many bugs (except Vault 74), and additional quests, storylines, improved graphics have finally created the Fallout it should have been released to the general public. For roughly £12 you can get a game that is well worth it's money and a successor to Fallout 4 (which in itself was released with a multitude of bugs!) It is now an 8 or Excellent. No it's not a Witcher 3 (which is an 9.5 or Game of the Year) but that is not an MMORP which requires additional resources and creates many bugs due to the scope of a changing world.
Ice cold!!
bump
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants