Found 19th Oct 2010
do you think the 360 or the ps3 version would be better to get?

10 Comments

360. You have to use the PS3 controller to play the PS3!

From what i've heard both versions are very buggy, but the 360 version seems to be causing the most problems. Obviously a patch will solve that problem, and then i don't think there is that much difference between the two. Give it a few days and the reviews will be in.

The 360 version will definitely have dlc available before the ps3.

Other than that, there probably won't be much difference.

Graphically the PS3 will be a tiny bit better, control wise the 360 will be a tiny bit better, but at the end of the day buy whichever one is cheaper at the time.

s2rocks247

Graphically the PS3 will be a tiny bit better, control wise the 360 will … Graphically the PS3 will be a tiny bit better, control wise the 360 will be a tiny bit better, but at the end of the day buy whichever one is cheaper at the time.

How do you know this?

Banned

360 all the way, they aren't even sure if the ps3 will get any DLC. xbox have rights to exclusive DLC. So all else being pretty equal, xbox wins.

Banned

Oh look, another PS3 vs 360 thread. This will end well

BFN

fp

DJ1

Oh look, another PS3 vs 360 thread. This will end well BFNfp

As long as Dannysubaru doesn't spaz out over it again this should go smoothly enough.

kotaku.com/566…ive
360 has this one i think

DJ11 person likes this

Oh look, another PS3 vs 360 thread. This will end well BFNfp

Like your signature! Well I don't, but like how you're taking the p!ss!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions