Groups
    EXPIRED

FAMILY CALENDARS

Need family organiser type calendar, the one with about 5 columns to write in diferent peoples activities. Both of us work shifts and kids at different schools, so separate columns each is much better.

But fed up with the usual selection, Smiths and Boots have exactly the same ones as last year.

Would really love to make my own photo one but have not seen anywhere I can get an organiser type one. Lots of photo calendars but not the right type.

Appreciate any help

10 Comments

What about this one at [url]www.24ace.co.uk[/url] number 224-489-69QG YOU, ME & THE KIDS CALENDAR 2009 at 4.99?

For the 2nd time today, I am asking one of your threads to be moved to "deal requests".

bluetigermobiles;3362129

What about this one at [url]www.24ace.co.uk[/url] number 224-489-69QG … What about this one at [url]www.24ace.co.uk[/url] number 224-489-69QG YOU, ME & THE KIDS CALENDAR 2009 at 4.99?

i think ace is studio isnt it?

louloo;3362167

i think ace is studio isnt it?

Yep your'e right. I like the busy family one you mentioned at he calandar club loads of columns for OP.

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests :thumbsup:

bluetigermobiles;3362198

Yep your'e right. I like the busy family one you mentioned at he calandar … Yep your'e right. I like the busy family one you mentioned at he calandar club loads of columns for OP.

yep am going to get one too! i am sick of not being able to see my list of to-dos:x

Banned

they do them in the calender shops, one has just opended up in my local shopping centre, they will be popping up every where now in time for xmas presents

I get mine from M&S each year as they do some lovely ones. Admittedly they're only 4 colums but are quite wide so you could split one up easily. They also do them on the 3 for 2 offer and are around £7 so worth a look.

Original Poster

thesaint;3362140

For the 2nd time today, I am asking one of your threads to be moved to … For the 2nd time today, I am asking one of your threads to be moved to "deal requests".

This is not a deal request

if I knew exactly what it was I wanted, then I would have requested it in deals but I am looking for ideas....floating balloons......I believe MISC is the ideal place to eatablish what I want

....and then I will ask for best deal.

We all help each other out with queries on Misc, take a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions