Family & Friends Railcard - Any Discount Codes about?

5 replies
Found 3rd Aug 2009
I've checked the voucher section but there is just a code for a railcard valid for only a short while,am I missing something or there no railcards voucher codes available for the family railcard... sometimes I look and miss liek when I double post things etc.

The one I have expires in about a week or so,so need renew as I use the trains pretty regular.

5 Comments

Dailym09 Makes It 13 Instead Of 26 Pounds

Original Poster

linw;5919287

Dailym09 Makes It 13 Instead Of 26 Pounds

Your Trial Family & Friends Railcard is valid until 31 July 2009.

I think with that code it's just valid for a short while like a trial card,the voucher thread for that is kind of mixed up,1 place it says the card valid till end of July,then another the code is valid till sometime into Aug,so I don't really understand fully.
I don't wnat a trial one,I need the full 1 yr one.

Thanks 4 the help.

Banned

sorry to thread-jack but anyone got a half price code for the 16-25 railcard please?

I used the voucher DAILYM09 on Saturday to order mine after my free one expired, you have until the 21st of August to purchase it with that code.

Oh and its a year one you get btw, it usually costs £26 for a year but with that code you get it for £13 for the year.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5919471

I used the voucher DAILYM09 on Saturday to order mine after my free one … I used the voucher DAILYM09 on Saturday to order mine after my free one expired, you have until the 21st of August to purchase it with that code.Oh and its a year one you get btw, it usually costs £26 for a year but with that code you get it for £13 for the year.

Yeh if that's 1 year that do me,the voucher thread seemed a bit unclear to me and I didn't wnat to go ahead only for it to be valid for a short time.

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions