Family gift idea

Posted 18th Dec 2019
Hi - i'm looking to get a gift for my family so we can spend time together. Thinking something like a day out / experience.

There are 5 of us, i'm the oldest of 3 siblings (29, 27, 25).

Budget ~£500.

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
For £500 you could get a nice big 3 bedroom caravan or a cottage for a few nights
That's flights and a half way decent hotel for a weekend break kind of money.
What area of the country do you live ? You may get some local suggestions. Other than that I'd go with Toonsquirrel and suggest renting a property for a day or two.
£500 worth of booze
deleted1447778
Go for a nice bike ride

39429133-yR09C.jpg
yorkie1218/12/2019 14:51

What area of the country do you live ? You may get some local suggestions. …What area of the country do you live ? You may get some local suggestions. Other than that I'd go with Toonsquirrel and suggest renting a property for a day or two.

Thanks all - some good suggestions. Not sure my mum would be too keen on the bike ride idea though...

I live in the Cambridge area.
ciazman19/12/2019 08:34

Thanks all - some good suggestions. Not sure my mum would be too keen on …Thanks all - some good suggestions. Not sure my mum would be too keen on the bike ride idea though... I live in the Cambridge area.

Not too far to get to Stansted then, have a look for cheap flights for a couple of days in Europe. Just done Wroclaw in Poland , brilliant Christmas Market , £26 return each and 3 nights in central apartment £82. Every thing in Poland is reasonably priced.
Centre parcs Thetford?
yorkie1219/12/2019 11:56

Not too far to get to Stansted then, have a look for cheap flights for a …Not too far to get to Stansted then, have a look for cheap flights for a couple of days in Europe. Just done Wroclaw in Poland , brilliant Christmas Market , £26 return each and 3 nights in central apartment £82. Every thing in Poland is reasonably priced.

Yeah I think i'll do this... thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions