Groups

Family Guy

Just been watching the latest season of family guy. Anyone seen the I dream of jesus episode? I've had to watch certian bits of it again, best episode ever.

Link in next post

30 Comments

Original Poster

:lol: don't normally watch this but watched part of an episode tonight untill al turned it off to put COD5 on :roll:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147169

:lol: don't normally watch this but watched part of an episode tonight … :lol: don't normally watch this but watched part of an episode tonight untill al turned it off to put COD5 on :roll:

Family Guy is the greatest show ever, I spent my days off sick this week just watching it.

Paddy_o_furniture;4147210

Family Guy is the greatest show ever, I spent my days off sick this week … Family Guy is the greatest show ever, I spent my days off sick this week just watching it.

awwww you not well? :friends:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147221

awwww you not well? :friends:

I go to work when I'm not well! That means you can have a week off when your alright!:thumbsup:

Paddy_o_furniture;4147229

I go to work when I'm not well! That means you can have a week off when … I go to work when I'm not well! That means you can have a week off when your alright!:thumbsup:

:? ok so you're off sick but you're ok :? :lol:

have you heard?

heard?

the bird bird bird, the bird is the word oh b-b-bird bird bird bird is the word

AHAHA LMFAO

quality

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147240

:? ok so you're off sick but you're ok :? :lol:

Am fine, I went to work with that flu round christmas time, So that I could have my week off this week. Advantage of working for a big PLC

Original Poster

dean3988;4147282

have you heard?heard?the bird bird bird, the bird is the word oh b-b-bird … have you heard?heard?the bird bird bird, the bird is the word oh b-b-bird bird bird bird is the wordAHAHA LMFAOquality

I can't stop watching it

Paddy_o_furniture;4147286

Am fine, I went to work with that flu round christmas time, So that I … Am fine, I went to work with that flu round christmas time, So that I could have my week off this week. Advantage of working for a big PLC

good on ya :thumbsup: hope you had a good week off

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147289

good on ya :thumbsup: hope you had a good week off

I got diy to do tomorrow. :x

Paddy_o_furniture;4147308

I got diy to do tomorrow. :x

at home?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147319

at home?

Yeah, got a phone extension to run to my alarm, and have to paint the window ledges. Also goto re-arrange me loft

Paddy_o_furniture;4147326

Yeah, got a phone extension to run to my alarm, and have to paint the … Yeah, got a phone extension to run to my alarm, and have to paint the window ledges. Also goto re-arrange me loft

wanna come to mine after that to do some DIY?? aln is useless in the house :lol:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4147361

wanna come to mine after that to do some DIY?? aln is useless in the … wanna come to mine after that to do some DIY?? aln is useless in the house :lol:

what you need doing?

Cmon, I went there and got the whole song:

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    A-well-a...

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody's talking about the bird!
    A-well-a bird...

Surfin' bird
    Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... [retching noises]... aaah!

Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-
    Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oom
    Oom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow
    Papa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow
    Well don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

Paddy_o_furniture;4147382

what you need doing?

ermmmmm :oops: too much :lol:

dean3988;4147428

Cmon, I went there and got the whole song:A-well-a everybody's heard … Cmon, I went there and got the whole song:A-well-a everybody's heard about the birdB-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a...A-well-a everybody's heard about the birdBird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody's talking about the bird!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird...Surfin' birdBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... [retching noises]... aaah!Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oomOom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowPapa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowOom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowWell don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

hahahaha :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dean3988;4147428

Cmon, I went there and got the whole song:A-well-a everybody's heard … Cmon, I went there and got the whole song:A-well-a everybody's heard about the birdB-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a...A-well-a everybody's heard about the birdBird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody's talking about the bird!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordA-well-a bird...Surfin' birdBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... [retching noises]... aaah!Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oomOom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowPapa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowOom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mowOoma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mowPapa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mowWell don't you know about the bird?Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the wordPapa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

lol
    you seen the full episode? Google family guy x for the latest series to watch on line

Paddy_o_furniture;4147435

lolyou seen the full episode? Google family guy x for the latest series … lolyou seen the full episode? Google family guy x for the latest series to watch on line

Yup, UBER family guy fan, awsome a wella bird bird bird, bird is the word

haha

I need to go buy some cool whip tho, cool w-hip

Original Poster

dean3988;4147448

Yup, UBER family guy fan, awsome a wella bird bird bird, bird is the … Yup, UBER family guy fan, awsome a wella bird bird bird, bird is the wordhahaI need to go buy some cool whip tho, cool w-hip

This evening is rueend

Paddy_o_furniture;4147463

This evening is rueend

L
    M
    F
    A
    O

Rep for u

edit: would rep u but i need to spead some around before i do again lol

dean3988;4147448

Yup, UBER family guy fan, awsome a wella bird bird bird, bird is the … Yup, UBER family guy fan, awsome a wella bird bird bird, bird is the wordhahaI need to go buy some cool whip tho, cool w-hip

say coolwhip

coolhwip

say wip

wip

say coolwhip

coolhwip

YOUR EATING HAIR

Original Poster

dean3988;4147471

LMFAORep for uedit: would rep u but i need to spead some around before i … LMFAORep for uedit: would rep u but i need to spead some around before i do again lol

Thats alright, I'm off to bed now. Gonna watch one before I go to sleep remember: "the bird is equal to, or greater than, the word"

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4147488

say coolwhipcoolhwipsay wipwipsay coolwhipcoolhwipYOUR EATING HAIR

Greatest programme ever! Off to bed now

American Dad Rocks !

im tired of family guy.......

phatboy123;4147513

American Dad Rocks !im tired of family guy.......

http://www.streetlessons.com/loser.JPG

Banned

hahaha i have watched it about 4 times... class!

dean3988;4147525

said the 14yr old macdonalds employee....................:?

edit- hardcore raver?
    hahaha i bet you listen to carp commercial dance,
    you would look lost at a real "rave"

phatboy123;4147972

said the 14yr old macdonalds employee....................:?edit- hardcore … said the 14yr old macdonalds employee....................:?edit- hardcore raver?hahaha i bet you listen to carp commercial dance,you would look lost at a real "rave"

16, And yes, I am, A hardcore raver

Entertainer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714095
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October58
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31126
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …112246

See more discussions