Family holiday 2019 to Spain

Found 18th May
Hi everyone,

looking at booking our first family holiday in Spain but have no idea of where to go or what month would be best and if to self catering or all inclusive!

Thinking of going in early May an keeping the daughter who will be 8 and son who will be 3 out of school (rather pay the fine) I don't at the moment have a budget but at the very least it'll be around £1300.

Anybody got any good places to stay at aimed more towards family locations

Thanks
Community Updates
10 Comments
Not in spain but lanzarote " costa teguise " great for the family
Calas de Mallorca is nice for families. You might be lucky to get the Canaries park all/inc hotel for within your budget if you book the flight,transfers and hotel yourself. Dont go to the Samoa hotel because its gone mostly French since this year. Calas park is another al/inc thats good value. I would advise you to go more to the end of May rather than the beginning weather wise. But if you want to go at the beginning of may the Canary isles would be much better weather wise.
Edited by: "webtrawler" 18th May
Salou is the most family orientated place I’ve found in Spain . We usually stay at either hotel Regina or at hotel calypso . I usually pay around £1000 all inclusive for May half term for a family of four . I go there most years as lots to do , ten mins walk from the universal studios theme park , Costa caribe waterpark and Ferrari land
Id second the Salou recommendation. I'd personally say, go all inclusive. It's a bit dearer on the package, but you'll save a good few quid when you're there.
It takes so much hassle out of trying to find somewhere to eat every night, and during the day with kids its a god send
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 18th May
Thanks alot everyone I'm gonna look at Salou now and Hopefully get something booked! Much appreciated
If going to salou, sol Costa dorada, been 3 times over the years. Great hotel, inside(small) pool, food and staff are fantastic. 10 to 15 minute walk to theme park, but if you have small kids, there is a free shuttle bus to and from the hotel. Reus Airport is literally down the road so if you want to save, book Ryanair flights and hotel separately. If you want more details pm. Me.
JamieScott4 h, 53 m ago

Thanks alot everyone I'm gonna look at Salou now and Hopefully get …Thanks alot everyone I'm gonna look at Salou now and Hopefully get something booked! Much appreciated

I went salon last year and did theme park and water parks ect ,there is a lot to do but I didn't find it as good as alcudia which for me is the best place my family go with kids 8 and 5 the beaches and port are stunning plus there's stuff to do
AngelicHuney22 h, 35 m ago

Salou is the most family orientated place I’ve found in Spain . We usually …Salou is the most family orientated place I’ve found in Spain . We usually stay at either hotel Regina or at hotel calypso . I usually pay around £1000 all inclusive for May half term for a family of four . I go there most years as lots to do , ten mins walk from the universal studios theme park , Costa caribe waterpark and Ferrari land

Just come back this week from salou hotel calypso absolutely fantastic hotel - went all inclusive - good food and San Miguel on tap. Staff were friendly and loads to do if you have kids.
Would recommend.
Thanks everyone were looking to book Festival Village Apartments in Salou in May next year £1500 all inclusive with Jet2 holidays couldn't find it anywhere cheaper
A lot of the flights and hotels aren’t released yet that’s why it appears nothing is available but in beginning of January is the cheapest time to book for May . Flights can be bought for £40 return each and hotels are at their cheapest with free child places per adult ...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions