Expired

Family holiday destination for Muslim

Found 6th Jun 2015
I'm planning of booking a holiday, but can't think of what's the best place to book for family holiday. I'm a Muslim so want to book somewhere where food is halal, and there's lots to do for kids. Iv 2 kids aged 5 and 7. I've never booked a holiday before do don't have a clue where to start from!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
15 Comments
Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia. Hotel resort with aquapark. Lots and lots to do.
egypt has soo many great resorts in which you can get all inclusive so your snacks, drinks, food etc. all throughout the day. and swimming pools so great for little ones
I typed in Halal Holidays into big G and actually got some decent links! One was the one below - I don't think I would book through them but use them as a source to get the information on the type of holiday that might suit you and your needs halalholidaypackages.co.uk/
Morocco
Tunisia is good, port el-kantui is nice with some really good hotels on the edge of the town. Nice beaches, friendly locals, and a good water park in the middle of the town, pretty harbour, good shops and a reasonable price to go at the moment. We stayed at the riu belle-view. All inclusive, lovely food, good pools etc, check it on trip advisor. Enjoy wherever you go.
P's we booked through Thomson holidays.
Edited by: "cornishscouse" 6th Jun 2015
sharm el sheik, Egypt. take the kids to Aquaworld
You can go quad biking, snorkeling, lounge on the beach etc and food is halal
Can I just point out that just because it's a Muslim country it does not automatically mean the food is Halal. In fact the food is probably more halal in the UK than it is in Muslim countries.

Take Saudi Arabia for instance. Their chicken comes from Spain and Brazil.
When you go into a shop they will readily tell you this.
Also, beware of the people who tell you 'everything is halal'. It usually isn't.

My advice? Don't eat meat or chicken in other countries. In the UK we have the HMC seal of approval. Other countries don't have this so you can never be sure.
Banned
Malaysia and Singapore.
speedy2014

Can I just point out that just because it's a Muslim country it does not … Can I just point out that just because it's a Muslim country it does not automatically mean the food is Halal. In fact the food is probably more halal in the UK than it is in Muslim countries.Take Saudi Arabia for instance. Their chicken comes from Spain and Brazil.When you go into a shop they will readily tell you this.Also, beware of the people who tell you 'everything is halal'. It usually isn't.My advice? Don't eat meat or chicken in other countries. In the UK we have the HMC seal of approval. Other countries don't have this so you can never be sure.

Or just go to local restaurants where its obvious they are Muslim. Of course if you go to places offering full English breakfasts they won't be Halal, a Muslim knows to just avoid these nasty place.
themorgatron

Or just go to local restaurants where its obvious they are Muslim. Of … Or just go to local restaurants where its obvious they are Muslim. Of course if you go to places offering full English breakfasts they won't be Halal, a Muslim knows to just avoid these nasty place.

There are a lot of Muslim people who sell none Halal products. Both in the UK and abroad
And no, unfortunately many Muslims do not know how to avoid non-halal places.
Edited by: "speedy2014" 6th Jun 2015
Mecca (not the bingo hall)
dubai.
England?
I always use halal booking.com, quite a few choices on there. The website is really easy to use and has all the details you need, making it dead easy to book your holiday.

I have been to several of the hotels on the website but find Turkey is the best country for a family holiday. The hotels have halal food, no alcohol, women only areas with a nice family friendly atmosphere. I have just come back from Selge beach resort and it was amazing. The hotel itself is kind of old and the rooms aren't anything of note but the facilities and entertainment provided was second to none. Loads for kids to do - a really good kids club, swimming pools with water slides, mini park, trampoline area, arcades and at night time the shows were amazing for kids and adults alike.
dubai...........loads for the kids to do water parks, dolphinarium, kidzania and loads of mlls to visit for adults

the only place betters umrah I guess
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants