Groups

Family Holiday Parks Summer 2017

Just wondering on recommendations as well as value for money for holiday parks in the summer for around 10 - 12 people 2 chalets and possibly the dog to. The dates will be 24th-28th July... I have found John Fowler holiday parks but it has mixed reviews and cannot gage whether it's a bit hit and miss. We live in Warwickshire / Coventry so were looking at Somerset / Devon way as we don't want to go to far.

Any help would be great, thankyou

3 Comments

Warren village

You could do a lot worse than here woolacombe.co.uk/?gc…Fkg great beach/4 sites (and your leisure pass lets you use them all so you can pick the shows you want to see on what night and use the facilities at each park so plenty to do). Pets allowed on one end of the beach and plenty to see around Exmore, like Lynton and Combe Martin. Also Ilfracombe is good for Sea fishing trips and near Barnstaple there is a beautiful trout fishery which is great for afternoon tea or try the junior ponds for easy to catch trout, which you can buy and take away for a bbq.

Second vote for Woolacombe. Had a really good time at one of Woolacombe Bays holiday parks last year and having the use of all 4 parks was a bonus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused66
      3. Confused over mobile phones from China?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1212

See more discussions