Family holidays

Found 3rd Oct 2017
Looking for ideas for next year's holiday. We just got back from Crete and whilst the holiday was excellent there was very little in the way of entertainment especially for the kids who will be 7 & 10 next year.

Budget will be up to 6k, the main thing we are looking for is activities for the kids. We don't want to do Disney land as we want to save up to that one properly.
thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

How about cuba. Look for hotels with lots of pools and waterslides. Went to Guardalavaca 6 years ago, the beach's are amazing, i believe the coco's area are the best. Also turkey, some great 5 star all inc hotels with water parks.

Original Poster

cornishscouse22 h, 37 m ago

How about cuba. Look for hotels with lots of pools and waterslides. Went …How about cuba. Look for hotels with lots of pools and waterslides. Went to Guardalavaca 6 years ago, the beach's are amazing, i believe the coco's area are the best. Also turkey, some great 5 star all inc hotels with water parks.

I have looked Cuba and looks quite good. But still looking for other places to look at.

Wouldn't go to turkey, Egypt or any other mainly Muslim country, would go myself but not taking the kids there. Know the troubles could happen anywhere but that's just the way I feel.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants