Found 16th May
Im soo bored of cooking the same foods..... fussy family- boys like traditional english food as us girls like Italian food! Don't like anything too fancy and im not a great cook so as simple as poss ...... pls inspire me . Thank u as always

22 Comments

try wraps. put all the fillings(cooked chicken pieces,veggies,sauces,salads) on the table for everyone to fix their wraps to their liking. very easy, interactive and fun

They like fish and chips & you guys like pizza

Shepherd's/Cottage pie, Tacos, Sausage egg & chips, Curry, Tuna Pasta (hot or cold), Potato bake.

Baked potatoes cold fillings to go with them - can have that every day - just switch the fillings

Homemade burgers, potato wedges and salad. Have a fussy family myself...introduced this dish a couple of months ago and am asked regularly to make. If you want the recipe pm me and i will send it over. (Very easy to make all from scratch)

Lasagne and chips its a bit of both.

What do you normally make?

Off the top of my head.
Macaroni and cheese, bubble and squeak, quesadillas, homemade pizza, soups, bruschetta, chilli and curry.

Original Poster

chrisizzle69

They like fish and chips & you guys like pizza

Yeap!! Boys dont like cheese either - we love cheese!!!!

Original Poster

derekduggan

Homemade burgers, potato wedges and salad. Have a fussy family … Homemade burgers, potato wedges and salad. Have a fussy family myself...introduced this dish a couple of months ago and am asked regularly to make. If you want the recipe pm me and i will send it over. (Very easy to make all from scratch)

Recipe would b great , thank u

my lad is 10, and amongst the things he loves are risottos (try a sausage and leek), fish tacos is always a winner with slaw, salsa, soured cream and guacamole, or, push the boundaries and give them kedgeree, which we have just finished 5 mins ago and all plates were empty.

fajitas. chicken., peppers , wraps .
lovely and very simple

the baked beans lasagne goes down a treat in my house

Tonight (for something completely untested), we are having homemade meatball subs. oO

Have a look on Pinterest.. I get loads of ideas of there! This weeks menu for my family was pulled pork and wedges for Monday, today was stirfry, tomorrow is fish cakes, Thursday we have stuffed chicken breasts with mozzarella a and spinach and wrapped in bacon and Friday is fancy burger day!

taco tuesday

Original Poster

Fantastic, thank u everyone

Stuffed roasted peppers

Fusilli pasta with Serrano ham, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes & use Mayo & cream to make a sauce

Linguine pasta with a reduced white wine & creme fraice sauce & salmon

Risotto

Salmon topped with Philadelphia cream cheese & garlic & red peppers, served with new potatoes, tomatoes & veg.

Fajitas

Homemade burgers and chips

Lamb chops

Buy a mandolin & make dophinoise potatoes or slicey potatoes with stock

Ratatouille

Homemade tomato & pepper sauce with homemade meatballs, serve with rice.

Chicken in white sauce with veggies

Edited by: "sicklysweet" 16th May

Sausages and mash

Chicken & chorizo pasta bake

Scrambled eggs on toast with ham & tomatoes

Casserole

Roasts

Stir fry vegetables (use sesame oil and soy sauce) with meat, noodles and optional sauce from a packet eg sweet and sour.

Homemade curry - use meat, potato, carrot, cauliflower & red pepper in it.

Just a few that me and my girlfriend both enjoy making together and they are easy , cheap and yummy

Spaghetti Bolognese
Mac & Cheese
BBQ Pulled Chicken burgers
Fajitas/Tacos/Enchiladas
Stir fry veg + any meat of your choice
Nachos with cheese guacamole + sour cream
Stuffed mushrooms/ Stuffed peppers

Nigella Lawson's 'Kitchen' is stuffed with literally hundreds of easy recipes, a lot of them child friendly.
Also, Rick Steins Mediterranean Escapes has a lot of simple recipes like Kleftiko, Souvlaki, Mechoui, Lamb Tagine etc which my son absolutely loves.

tartiflette.... pure indulgent comfort food. Easy to make, one dish...can't go wrong! Use smoked lardons and a good strong cheese. Plenty of dry white wine (lager for the macho guys who don't drink wine) to wash it down.
meilleurduchef.com/en/…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions