EXPIRED

Family mobile plan?

I've come to that point in my life where I have myself, wife, and 4 kids - all but one have a mobile. 2 of us are on contract that 3 are on PAYG. The 6th phone is likely to be added soon.

The kids on PAYG are starting to get uppity that that have no data or text plans so I start looking into this... and it is looking like I'll be on a minimum of £100 a month to cater for us all !

So are there any mobile companies that do decent call, text and data tariffs?

Usage will be low (even on my own I'm lucky to push 100MB a month). Ideally some kind of combined tariff across all the mobiles allowing calls, texts and data - but I don't really want to pay more than 50-60 a month...

Any thoughts?

Thanks all.

3 Comments

giff gaff worth a look uses the 02 network Get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited Internet for only £10 a month.

if you can convince them they don't need data look at icardmobile uses voda network

ps gigg gaff have a referral scheme that you might be able to make use of for multiple accounts

Edited by: "melipona" 20th Apr 2011

Pop into a Vodafone store and ask about their 'Household' plans... I have one and it's great for the kids.

Banned

If you have the phones, take a look at the SIM only deals from either Tesco Mobile or 3.

Both of these guys have awesome deals on 1 month contracts 20 mins, 5000 txts, 500MB data all for £10 per month.

Wouldn't be a group deal, but would come in on budget?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)12
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)713
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1923
    4. Problem with new double glazed installation99

See more discussions