family railcard renewals

Banned 6 replies
Found 6th May 2009
mine runs out august, do they tend to offer half price on renewal or shall i go for the free twon months one now so as to get the renewal at half price

6 Comments

shame you just missed one,i just renewed expired now, as youknow im sure there will be another available soon, usually july time, so maybe the free one till then

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;5137268

shame you just missed one,i just renewed expired now, as youknow im sure … shame you just missed one,i just renewed expired now, as youknow im sure there will be another available soon, usually july time, so maybe the free one till then

theres one out now, the free one for two months you mean, please dont tell me you mean free for a year

no sorry i meant the discount code for the year

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;5137299

no sorry i meant the discount code for the year

well dont really need to go for the free one for two months as mine aint up till august, but dont want to not go for it to find they dont offere half price on renewal of the one i have, if that makes sense

sassie;5137308

well dont really need to go for the free one for two months as mine aint … well dont really need to go for the free one for two months as mine aint up till august, but dont want to not go for it to find they dont offere half price on renewal of the one i have, if that makes sense

mine also runs out august but ive gone for the 2month free one so tht i can get the half price offer for when my next one runs out coz i would hate to miss it and then not get the offer when mine runs out! if tht made any sense lol x

I knew there would be a good reason for me drinking Aldi's own brand sherry:roll: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51457
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions