Family Spotify account

Edited by:"Kevin.Lynes"Found 23rd Aug 2017
I've got a few spare spaces on my Spotify family if anyone interested. £3 a month. Pm me

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Family premium £14.99
yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person.

Your charging £3 per month per person so you get it free? Rather unfair dont you think?
12 Comments

Family premium £14.99
yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person.

Your charging £3 per month per person so you get it free? Rather unfair dont you think?

Haha cheeky get

he's not the one taking the risk either lool

If he wants to charge £3 let him! If people wanna pay £3. Let them!

Yea, good luck with that.

itsdavidjones19841 h, 33 m ago

The OP only joined on 23rd august - and posted this as their 1st post.

The going rate for spotify is £2.50 per slot - the OP is making a gain as they wouldnt have to pay.

all signs post as this being a scam.

Caroline_19933 h, 34 m ago

The OP only joined on 23rd august - and posted this as their 1st post. The …The OP only joined on 23rd august - and posted this as their 1st post. The going rate for spotify is £2.50 per slot - the OP is making a gain as they wouldnt have to pay. all signs post as this being a scam.

I fail to see what's wrong with getting some profit, but Yeh as it's their first post I get the potential scan thing

Original Poster

Why all the negativity? So I use one of the six spaces and administer the other 5, so I make a whapping £2.50 a month to cover PayPal fees and time checking I've been paid. Those who begrudge that can go elsewhere, simples. I'm not here to make a fortune, but I'm not here to do everything for free! So if you genuinely interested then let me know, if not, go somewhere else. Everyone happy then.

Original Poster

Caroline_199322 h, 5 m ago

Family premium £14.99yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person. Your c …Family premium £14.99yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person. Your charging £3 per month per person so you get it free? Rather unfair dont you think?

Not really, no.
Caroline_199322 h, 5 m ago

Family premium £14.99yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person. Your c …Family premium £14.99yourself + 5 other members = £2.50 per person. Your charging £3 per month per person so you get it free? Rather unfair dont you think?

Original Poster

itsdavidjones198411 h, 43 m ago

Thank you

Original Poster

Caroline_199310 h, 11 m ago

The OP only joined on 23rd august - and posted this as their 1st post. The …The OP only joined on 23rd august - and posted this as their 1st post. The going rate for spotify is £2.50 per slot - the OP is making a gain as they wouldnt have to pay. all signs post as this being a scam.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Scammer I ain't pal! Apologie accepted TIA
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions