Groups

fancy chocolate but not sure which one..what would you like right now?

Im sending my hubbie up the shop to get me some chocolate but cant decide which one...need some ideas...suggestions please.

28 Comments

Galaxy lol

lindor...............

Becka;4225417

Galaxy lol

snap i was going to say that can't beat galaxy x x :thumbsup:

kinder surprise

Cream egg :-D

Just had a creme egg, first of the year, yum, yum

got to be a galaxy

cadburys flake

jellybaby22;4225448

galaxy...creme egg..wispa..or aero....

can you still get wispa bars? used to love them

Caramac, Topic, Aero or Wispa

galaxy or wispa :-D

mrs skusey;4225460

can you still get wispa bars? used to love them

:shock: WHERE HAVE U BEEN???? They made a comeback in about October :lol: yum yum

hannah19790;4225495

:shock: WHERE HAVE U BEEN???? They made a comeback in about October … :shock: WHERE HAVE U BEEN???? They made a comeback in about October :lol: yum yum

jellybaby22;4225500

yeah they brought them out again.....I got a box of them for … yeah they brought them out again.....I got a box of them for xmas......:w00t:(thanks seany xx)

Will look out for them, thanks for that:thumbsup:

just get 1 of everything

That reminds me..............I must replace the kids chocolate buttons I scoffed!!!!!!!!! :?

galaxy or lindt - shame I have given up chocolate or I would be going to get some after reading this thread

Bournville :-D

Anything cadburys (mmmm creme egges and wispa's)

Original Poster

corriessvk;4225550

just get 1 of everything

nearly but not quite.....2 mars eggs..(yummy!!!)...a wispa..a yorkie..and 2 packs of penguins (coz they were on offer)...where to start!! might even send him back...lol:p

one of each lol or two

mamamia7;4225890

nearly but not quite.....2 mars eggs..(yummy!!!)...a wispa..a yorkie..and … nearly but not quite.....2 mars eggs..(yummy!!!)...a wispa..a yorkie..and 2 packs of penguins (coz they were on offer)...where to start!! might even send him back...lol:p

lol. thats how it should be. i always send my hubby to spar shop down the road for chocolate. hope you enjoy eating them.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/skipnicker_2007/Lion.jpg

for me please :thumbsup:

WISPA !!...ooops sorry I meant Wispa

McVitie's Gold Crunchy Biscuit Bars
    mmmmmm...GREAT!

Oooo....I would love some muchies!!!! Have to settle for my orange though :-(

I meant munchies by the way lol!

have a crunchie

starsparkle2311;4229146

Snickers or a Star Bar, tbh I'm not too fussy I'll eat any … Snickers or a Star Bar, tbh I'm not too fussy I'll eat any sweets/chocolate:oops:

Star Bar +1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions