Groups

Fancy Dress Costume

I'm studying events at university and one of them I have planned to create was a Fair Trade Fancy Dress exhibition in the Forum Norwich - large glass community building with many different facilities in.

Please could you tell me with my market research stating what is your favourite fancy dress outfit.

Thanks

16 Comments

Smurf
    Dennis the menace

cowboy!

I'm studying ... at university - Please could you tell me with my market … I'm studying ... at university - Please could you tell me with my market research stating what is your favourite fancy dress outfit

Obviously English isn't a requirement for this course lol!

Hippie!

Original Poster

Actually i'm dyslexic and spelt checked this through word - i know not always acurate but better that then comments like that one. I try as hard as I can and motivation is the key to this course. I'm not hippy but the requirement of the event is to have it fair trade in that building. This is an orginal idea and will work wonders if the public supported the work unlike some people. Thanks for other 2 comments made a big difference to my planning.

Well wot happens wen ur dyslexic?? Try as hard as you can!!

Good on yer!:thumbsup:
    (no offence meant with my previous post)

Cowboy for me, easy, cheap and cheerful.

School girl - generally because u can find stuff u'v already got in ur wardrobes/around the house and so is cheap and quick :thumbsup:

vampire, witch, fairy,

Ninja

A Pirate-Fairy.
    School girl
    Witch

It would be fun if some people posted their pics wearing the outfits

Wonder Woman! I had a great laugh when I dressed up as a superhero!

Original Poster

Yea would be grate if people posted pics of them dressed up. Create this into more fun.

Original Poster

Thanks ever so much every1 for all the help

Borat LOL

Cowgirl
    my kids like dressing up as batman

Original Poster

Thankyou ever so much everyone for their feedback much appeciated. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?12