Groups
    EXPIRED

Fancy dress ideas for 21st birthday?

There's no theme so no limits really, does anyone have any good ideas? Thanks

18 Comments

a fig leaf!

a bumble bee or minniemouse

http://www.dressinguptime.com/shop/pc/catalog/3277e_523_general.jpg

sophisticated and sassy

my sister was going to have a "tarts & vicars" theme night for her 21st.

dress in gold hang some carrots round your neck and go as either 9 or 18 carrot gold

the guy from the saw movies the little freaky dummy.

I would say a tudor type dress ... might be a little expensive but they look well good with all the small detail and stuff or something goth maybe. ill see if i can get you a pic or two...
    http://gaietyschoolofacting.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/the_tudors-logo.jpg
    http://www.darkfaery-subculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/gothicclothing.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

What about a character from a tv show they would of watched when they were younger?

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5418699

What about a character from a tv show they would of watched when they … What about a character from a tv show they would of watched when they were younger?

Hmm..any ideas? I'm trying to think!

Ummm, I am 21 and I used to watch

Care bears
    Flintstones
    Smirfs
    Raggy Dolls
    Gummi Bears
    Simon and the Witch
    Woof
    Johnny Briggs
    Demon Headmaster
    Bodger and Badger
    Penny Crayon
    Sesame Street
    Power Rangers
    Rosie and Jim
    Rugrats
    The Worst Witch
    Babar

Obviously some of these are no good for idea, but I am just brainstorming! All watched at different times of my childhood

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5423604

Ummm, I am 21 and I used to watch Care bearsFlintstonesSmirfsRaggy … Ummm, I am 21 and I used to watch Care bearsFlintstonesSmirfsRaggy DollsGummi BearsSimon and the WitchWoofJohnny BriggsDemon HeadmasterBodger and BadgerPenny CrayonSesame StreetPower RangersRosie and JimRugratsThe Worst WitchBabarObviously some of these are no good for idea, but I am just brainstorming! All watched at different times of my childhood

Thank you for helping so much i'm 21 and haven't heard of alot of these though lol! Brought back a few memories. Loads of good ideas x

Going as iconic characters works for me. I guess it's probably a little early in the year to be dressing up as Hitler and getting away with it on the walk home, but if there's anyone good you can think of, it might be worth a try. Musicians are good material.

with D-Day just gone, Hitler is a no go realy lol

pimps and hoes

Banned

Why not dress up as someone from a film like Clueless or Romeo & Juliet?

haha love the suggestions at my 18th i wore an age 11-12 school dress! it ripped quite badly but i wore it anyway lol

footballers & wags night
    girls get to dress up to the max, men dont have to bother much ;-)

or
    wonderwoman
    catwoman
    tinkerbell
    a fairy

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
    3. One for the mathmeticians2438
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions