Groups

fancy dress ideas pls

ok, so i'm going to fancy fress bday party. the theme is the year you were born, which for me is 1982. i need help! i have no idea what to go as. rep given for any help, thanks in advance.

30 Comments

Go as ET or one of the Young Ones.

or as a Spectrum computer

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6766588

Go as ET or one of the Young Ones.or as a Spectrum computer

i'd thought of ET but would be too difficult i think..... the young ones is a good idea :thumbsup:

go as a baby seems thats what you were in the year you were born.

82 has to be punk, easy outfit to create, Doc martins, ripped fish net tights, Kilt, biker jacket, torn black t-shirt, lifebuoy soap in your hair to make spikes, and an old fashioned metal kettle as a handbag.
    Plenty of black makeup and finally lots and lots of attitude.

what month were ya born?

Im sure it was the year Michael Jackson released Thriller, something relating to that maybe?

Original Poster

jennie-jack;6766636

go as a baby seems thats what you were in the year you were born.

dont think i could dress up as a baby lol :oops:

Original Poster

DKLS;6766644

82 has to be punk, easy outfit to create, Doc martins, ripped fish net … 82 has to be punk, easy outfit to create, Doc martins, ripped fish net tights, Kilt, biker jacket, torn black t-shirt, lifebuoy soap in your hair to make spikes, and an old fashioned metal kettle as a handbag.Plenty of black makeup and finally lots and lots of attitude.

now that sounds good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6766662

what month were ya born?

july

Original Poster

4lyons09;6766671

Im sure it was the year Michael Jackson released Thriller, something … Im sure it was the year Michael Jackson released Thriller, something relating to that maybe?

think my other half gonna do that , cos he was born in '82 aswell

big shirt (mens maybe?), belt around it, shoulder pads, leggings with day glow leg warmers, bright pink or blue make up, BIG hair x

michelle2207;6766687

now that sounds good :thumbsup:

Will see if I can find the photo of my mate at a sex pistols gig, for you, she was wearing the same complete with 12" pink mohican although her kettle handbag had a load ofdents in from hitting blokes.

Slam dancing in the mosh pit at a Rubber Whips gig was a tad hairy at times.

i was a punk then.
    lots of bright stuff around too. the in thing was flourescent socks but ya had to wear different colour on each foot. Safety pin through my ear. Ah the nostagia

1982 - November 2 - Channel 4 starts broadcasting in the UK. The first programme shown is the game show Countdown, which, barring the news, is the only programme from the launch night that is still running today.

could go as carol vorderman

September 26 - Knight Rider premieres on NBC (1982-1986).

could go as the hoff

other films that year

first blood
    conan
    ghandi
    grease 2
    bladerunner
    basket case, now theres a film
    officer and a gentleman
    the thing
    star trek II

in 1982 Ozzy Osbourne bites the head off a live bat thrown at him during a performance. - you could dress up as ozzy, get fake blood over your mouth and get a toy bat with a head taken off it :thumbsup:

1982 Thriller is released by superstar Michael Jackson and goes on to be greatest selling album of all time, with 104 million units sold worldwide - dress up as MJ with the famous red jacket

1982 Madonna's recording career begins when she signs to both Warner Bros. Records and Sire Records. - dress up like madge!

Anne was realised in 1982 - get a red wig and a red dress lol

Original Poster

DKLS;6766731

Will see if I can find the photo of my mate at a sex pistols gig, for … Will see if I can find the photo of my mate at a sex pistols gig, for you, she was wearing the same complete with 12" pink mohican although her kettle handbag had a load ofdents in from hitting blokes.Slam dancing in the mosh pit at a Rubber Whips gig was a tad hairy at times.

lmao! a pic would be great :-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6766772

1982 - November 2 - Channel 4 starts broadcasting in the UK. The first … 1982 - November 2 - Channel 4 starts broadcasting in the UK. The first programme shown is the game show Countdown, which, barring the news, is the only programme from the launch night that is still running today.could go as carol vordermanSeptember 26 - Knight Rider premieres on NBC (1982-1986). could go as the hoffother films that yearfirst bloodconanghandigrease 2bladerunnerbasket case, now theres a filmofficer and a gentlemanthe thingstar trek II

ooh, wonder if i could convince bf to do officer and a gentleman ;-)

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;6766774

in 1982 Ozzy Osbourne bites the head off a live bat thrown at him during … in 1982 Ozzy Osbourne bites the head off a live bat thrown at him during a performance. - you could dress up as ozzy, get fake blood over your mouth and get a toy bat with a head taken off it :thumbsup:1982 Thriller is released by superstar Michael Jackson and goes on to be greatest selling album of all time, with 104 million units sold worldwide - dress up as MJ with the famous red jacket1982 Madonna's recording career begins when she signs to both Warner Bros. Records and Sire Records. - dress up like madge!

would be fun to dress up as madge lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;6766791

Anne was realised in 1982 - get a red wig and a red dress lol

i'd thought about annie but was strugglng to find a dress :?

michelle2207;6766881

ooh, wonder if i could convince bf to do officer and a gentleman ;-)

mmmmmmm, oops did I type that out loud :giggle::prop:

birthday suit

/thead

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6766901

mmmmmmm, oops did I type that out loud :giggle::prop:

ha ha :whistling:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6766907

birthday suit/thead

:w00t:

black gerbil1;6766907

birthday suit/thead

its far too cold for that, they'd think she's gone as a prune :-D

no offence op, not saying yr wrinkly when warm :oops:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6766951

its far too cold for that, they'd think she's gone as a prune :-Dno … its far too cold for that, they'd think she's gone as a prune :-Dno offence op, not saying yr wrinkly when warm :oops:

lol, none taken

Original Poster

hflower;6766975

Go as one of the ghouls out of Thriller £3.75 … Go as one of the ghouls out of Thriller £3.75 FREEDELhttp://www.clothingattesco.com/fancy-dress/Ghoul-outfit/invt/ar922033Easy and cheap

think i'll get that 4 nxt yrs halloween party!

Annie wouldn't really be that hard, ginger wig, scabby looking apron, checked dress(which I'd imagine you could pick up in a shop that would sell works uniforms or ebay, boots, socks and a cardi.

Theres also a red annie dress on ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …279966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions