Groups
    EXPIRED

FANCY SOME REP? - cheapest place to get a Fur Real panda

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to get a Fur Real panda is?

Thanks all

Foxy

8 Comments

every asda should stock em m8-we just got a delivery today so they are back in the central warehouse.

oops-sorry misread your request-thought you were looking for somewhere to but but now see its the cheapest-asda price is 29 poundsish for the big one and 15 ish for the baby one-cant remember exact prices off the top of me head.

China

mod

Benson's Bargain;3996429

http://www.duncanstoychest.co.uk/products/7943/furreal-friends-newborn-bear-cub-panda.htmlTry this!

No stock

This is your best bet, unless you give Asda a go:thumbsup:
    electronicpetshop.com/fur…p40

iv seen one in b&m for under £10.00

Ebay! Item 150318999222

Original Poster

barky;3996405

every asda should stock em m8-we just got a delivery today so they are … every asda should stock em m8-we just got a delivery today so they are back in the central warehouse.oops-sorry misread your request-thought you were looking for somewhere to but but now see its the cheapest-asda price is 29 poundsish for the big one and 15 ish for the baby one-cant remember exact prices off the top of me head.

Thanks mate, you will notice that I have repped you already, but I can't seem to see them in stock in the SE of England. Do you know if there are any particular stores down here that will stock them.

Cheers

Foxy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Half decent gaming laptop?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!11
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)33
      4. flamedeer55

See more discussions