Fantastic Search Add-on for FIREFOX called Inquisitor. Well worth installing this.

Banned 6 replies
Found 18th Dec 2008
Inquisitor for Firefox (Beta)... speeds up your searches like no other. Start typing and websites appear instantly, along with suggestions to help refine your search. Inquisitor understands you, learning and tailoring your results as you search more. You can also add more search engines with customized keyboard shortcuts. Inquisitor is fast, smart, flexible and works with Yahoo! or Google.

1. Misc
  2. Firefox
6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Its very impressive and can use different search englines (e.g. google, yahoo). Much better than a load of text results. addons.mozilla.org/en-…251 Image shown below of me searching for currys and the options it finds (top right of pic):- http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot002-7.jpg

Will give it a go, thanks

Another excellent add on is Cooliris! Check it out.

And Scrapbook too - saves entire web pages very quickly and easily with one click.

Original Poster Banned

worth a bump for the firefox fans. Wont be of interest if you still use IE (WHY?).

the addon i like is read it later and tons others,

my list so far is the following, all are extentions and not themes.

Adblock Plus
AI Roboform
AutoPager. Bloody GOOD!
Ctrl-Tab. So so
Download Statusbar.
Forcastfox
Google Preview
Greasemonkey
IE Tab
No Script
Read it Later. Very good.
Tab Mix Plus
Tweak Network

hope this helps anyone choosing Addons
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions