fantastic weekend

the rain stopped !! the bands played, the dancers danced and my wee daughter beat 14 other girls, four years older that her, who have been highland dancing for years and years. She got a first place medal for her highland fling, shes only been dancing for six months.Shes amazing, she the one.

10 Comments

Well Done to your little Daughter, I bet you are so proud :-D

Original Poster

i cant stop smiling, feel like crying with joy again, you should have seen me a the highland games yesterday!

o wow congrats she sounds like shes got real talent!!

Original Poster

magicbeans;6097367

o wow congrats she sounds like shes got real talent!!

her teacher thinks so, however, she really loves it, she dances everywhere, highcuts and paddy bahs aroung the chicken section in Tesco the other day.

awwwwwww I am so happy hearing how pleased you are for her x x x

I bet your own proud parent right now!

Congratulations to her

awww well done to her

craig guy;6097392

her teacher thinks so, however, she really loves it, she dances … her teacher thinks so, however, she really loves it, she dances everywhere, highcuts and paddy bahs aroung the chicken section in Tesco the other day.

hehe!! defo..its in her blood!! its good she enjoys it so much and is so good at it. u almost feel sorry for the comp considering they were older and more experienced and she knocked them for six!! well done to ur daughter

Original Poster

your a lovley bunch of people, thanks so much for all your good wishes

congrats to ur daughter
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764056
    2. Pink Balls511
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 569
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846105

See more discussions