Groups
    EXPIRED

Fantasy Football Competition

Last years HUKD turnout in the fantasy football competition was rubbish. So this year we should all get together and play in this worldwide tournament run by the premier league. At the end there is a prize for the best league in the competition and i am sure that if everyone in the site participates then we could put up a good fight.

fantasy.premierleague.com/fantasy.premierleague.com/

The code for the league is 1811-12845. The more people who join the better and you get free transfers for your team until the first game of the season so you do not loose out for joining early.

To make sure only hukd members apply can you please pm me your team name to stop non hukd members from applying thank you.

[U Members In League
    newcastle131
    yus786
    emmajk42
    sematic
    Trapperuk
    Ian182
    ns.macd
    J.Dance
    dipenk
    katieandowen
    greg_68
    vurt
    Mulva42
    MinstrelMan
    jules69
    monkey2929
    Outrunner
    fireheaven
    Femstar
    engadine
    kardannie
    intenso100
    Halifax
    smithyp1
    DJ Dunk
    necrodeathhead

188 Comments

yus786

When i get a bit of time to read through and pick a team you can count me in. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

as long as we can get 100 members to join we will be flying so only 97 members to go

this should be stickied :thumbsup:

and a bump everyday

what ive done is just randomised my team so i can choose it properly the day before the season starts

regards

yus786

Okay, I have joined. Someone should sticky this with first post being the members name and their team. Submit it when your done and then we know who is who.

My Team name: Forza Azzuri

Original Poster

who decides if it is sticked

newcastle131

who decides if it is sticked

We do, but this is not the kind of thing we sticky. I've merged the thread from misc into here

Original Poster

please sticky it until the season starts then it can go to a normal thread.

newcastle131

please sticky it until the season starts then it can go to a normal … please sticky it until the season starts then it can go to a normal thread.

http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/24.gif

Original Poster

ok then but can we figure some way of getting mor emembers to join

newcastle131

ok then but can we figure some way of getting mor emembers to join

You can do what you like except spam members or forums. Stickies are reserved for major issues, such as site usage.

Original Poster

could you help in making members aware of the competition

emmajk42

Emma, do you not think this thread would be better off in the misc section and then stickied at the top? I suggest this because then many members will see it and we can keep track of which teams belong to which members. I know stickies are used for useful information to the members but if you put it in the misc and sticky it then it will be relevant to the section.

It's staying in odds are , as it is a comp of sorts. And this is not the kind of thing that would be stickied, as I said before.

Will sort out my team tomorrow - been playing this league for 5 years now and is by far the best fantasy league around - hope we have some top players or there's gonna be some ass whooping going on...

I played this league last season but didn't realise there was a league here. I sorted my team yesterday so have just signed up. Will get my hubby to sign up as well. Currently 7 have signed up

Ok - in before the massive rush...

Bump - not too many people come in this part of the forum I imagine so helps being on the main forum page...

I'm in Dancers Dropouts

I'm in too.

Sorry but football is really not my thing at all..

Don't know a thing about football really but have joined up to boost numbers!

Team name is BrasilIngles

Good luck all!

Will have a proper look at this tonight and definately join up. :thumbsup:

count me in. will post team name later.

Im in! Bent and Keane is my team!

Original Poster

if you have joined and not posted your team name on the thread please do so as soon as possible.

Bump... More players needed please!

joined. abcde fc is the name of the team to watch

joined as claret n blue 4 ever (23 in the league now)

Ian182

Im in! Bent and Keane is my team!

lol.....I love the funny team names (hoping you did it on purpose), look forward to reading the Sun's usual crop of gooduns next season.

Good luck everyone.

I'm In (Indigos Lions) :thumbsup:

im in.jules gems.

im in too D23 United...pmd ya

Erm... Bump... More teams - we need more teams...:p

I'm avin a thicko moment, I can't find out how they calculate the players points, any pointers?

When signing up,Country of residence???? dont see scotland in there.:x

As your selecting your team it has big bold lettering at the bottom on how much you have left - its the middle column that shows there value.

Mulva42

When signing up,Country of residence???? dont see scotland in there.:x

look harder, your under saudi arabia :thumbsup:

(bit like the fifa rankings :w00t: )

MinstrelMan

As your selecting your team it has big bold lettering at the bottom on … As your selecting your team it has big bold lettering at the bottom on how much you have left - its the middle column that shows there value.

no I didn't mean that:giggle: , I meant once the season starts how do they calculate the players points e.g 3 points for a goal 2 for a clean sheet etc.

liked the saudi arabia quip...very good.

Lol Ooohh I love this place it cheers me up through the day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions