Groups

Fantasy Premier League starts today

Fantasy football is back up and running for the 17/18 season. If anyone else is interested in playing , I will set up a league and invite hotukd members to the group.

League Code 63150-17825

52 Comments

I ran a predictions league for a few years with around 20 people - a few of which were members on this site. I'd love to run it again this year if I can get enough interest going.

That game where most people give up as soon as they get below 30 points in a gameweek early on?

There was a league last year as well, which I am sure will auto-renew.

I finished second last year after dominating throughout the season.
    Chucked it away last few game weeks

Yes, its thats time of year again! Im interested

just need to setup my team.....

Cheers for the heads up. Wow that was fast. I have auto renewed and already 6 HUKD users ready to join.

If anyone is interested.
    Click here
    Click on Leagues and then Create or Join a League and enter the
    code 63150-17825

dtovey89 was mugged at the last gameweek
    All welcome but league will close at the start of the season.
    Edited by: "shabbird" 12th Jul

dtovey89

I finished second last year after dominating throughout the … I finished second last year after dominating throughout the season.Chucked it away last few game weeks

You were unlucky. Had a great score last gameweek but got mugged.
    I cant be any worse than last season. Most of the season at the bottom but climbed to 24/38 in the end.

shabbird44 m ago

Cheers for the heads up. Wow that was fast. I have auto renewed and …Cheers for the heads up. Wow that was fast. I have auto renewed and already 6 HUKD users ready to join.If anyone is interested. Click hereClick on Leagues and then Create or Join a League and enter the code 63150-17825dtovey89 was mugged at the last gameweek :(All welcome but league will close at the start of the season.

Just joined up, Im Wookiee County

shabbird48 m ago

Cheers for the heads up. Wow that was fast. I have auto renewed and …Cheers for the heads up. Wow that was fast. I have auto renewed and already 6 HUKD users ready to join.If anyone is interested. Click hereClick on Leagues and then Create or Join a League and enter the code 63150-17825dtovey89 was mugged at the last gameweek :(All welcome but league will close at the start of the season.

In 2 minds whether or not to join. hass123 pretty much hit the nail on the head.

darthvader666uk

Just joined up, Im Wookiee County

welcome. Love the names although last year someone had Bare ars lona which makes me laugh a year later.

RossD89

In 2 minds whether or not to join. hass123 pretty much hit the nail on … In 2 minds whether or not to join. hass123 pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Join in and hope you don't get those 30 points.

shabbird15 m ago

welcome. Love the names although last year someone had Bare ars lona which …welcome. Love the names although last year someone had Bare ars lona which makes me laugh a year later.

Haha thank you! Dont worry, I wont quite. I might miss a week or 2 but I do stick with it. I have in the past been about mid table so hoping to get a little higher this season

just joined - man u fan - they play in grey

RedSeven

just joined - man u fan - they play in grey

welcome.

12 players in. Hopefully, we can match the 38 from last season.

hass123

That game where most people give up as soon as they get below 30 points … That game where most people give up as soon as they get below 30 points in a gameweek early on?

Meh, I had a horrible season last year and only gave up around week 32. Literally middle of the road from me, made some absolutely shocking decisions.

Me please

Anyone fancy giving the new draft option a go

scholesy27

Me please

Just join up with the code. Everyone is welcome.

scholesy27

Anyone fancy giving the new draft option a go

draft option? checked the rules and didn't see anything about this.

2 New changes this season

Free Hit Chip (replaces all attack chip from last season.
    Allows you to change your entire squad for 1 gameweek. Just like using a wildcard
    but then your previous squad returns once the gameweek is over.

More info here. Click me

FPL Draft. This is a separate league to the classic Fantasy League.
    Sounds complicated but it might be for you. More info here. Click me

You can also download a pdf of all the players and their prices. Handy for those who like research.
    Fantasy Premier League managers can now view all player prices in a single place here. Click me

The player list is available for a printable version, managers can download this PDF document
    here. Click me Current version updated 12 July 2017
    Edited by: "shabbird" 12th Jul

The draft might be a pain to do with alot of people but...could be fun! We keep this post of the offical HukD Thread for Fantasy football?

15 players so far. Think they started this season early. Half the players might be changing teams
    before the first game.

I will be joining but not going to set up my team till a week before hand. Otherwise I will be on it making countless changes for no reason.

iSpy2016

I will be joining but not going to set up my team till a week before … I will be joining but not going to set up my team till a week before hand. Otherwise I will be on it making countless changes for no reason.

Nice one. Just be careful as the season starts on a Friday for the first time. Expect quite afew people to mess up
    the that deadline.

17 players now. Kyle Walker 45 million.oO

shabbird5 h, 29 m ago

17 players now. Kyle Walker 45 million.oO

Plus add-ons £53 million in all
    Makes him the most expensive def

shabbird12th Jul

12 players in. Hopefully, we can match the 38 from last season.

I'm in this year..
    You lot better be on your game!

lets a do this !!!!!!

crazylegs

I'm in this year..You lot better be on your game!

yay glad you joined us Bring it on..

wozukSilencer

lets a do this !!!!!!

Welcome wozukSilencer

22 players so far.

24 players so far. everyone welcome.

Original Poster

Finally,after posting this message, I've now got my team together and joined the league. Looking forward to GW 1!

mackay85

Finally,after posting this message, I've now got my team together and … Finally,after posting this message, I've now got my team together and joined the league. Looking forward to GW 1!

Nice one and welcome. Still haven't worked on my team. Too early to know which player will start after they make 11 changes at half time in friendlies. grrrrrrrrr

Are we doing the draft as well?

ALD76131 h, 34 m ago

Are we doing the draft as well?

I'm not sure. Personally, will be concentrating on the classic league. Can't have another bad season
    like last year.

Selected Sanchez. But will his mystery 'illness' go away?
    Will he go away?

sufology15 m ago

Selected Sanchez. But will his mystery 'illness' go away?Will he go away? …Selected Sanchez. But will his mystery 'illness' go away?Will he go away?

According to the Metro, he has been working twice as hard in training to make the
    Community Shield on Sunday. We will see if he starts. he will probably leave, but doubt to
    any team in Premiership despite the Man City rumours

32 teams so far.

Just a heads up, there is £20 up for grabs in predicting winners for this season.
    Closes on Sunday when the Community Shield kicks off

Click me

Anyone up for a draft league? New format might be good fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions