FAO a MOD - Can a mod pls move this post to For Sale pls

7 replies
Found 10th Jun 2009
Hiya,

I posted in Misc to engage some interest in an item I wanted to sell, however someone has Expired and Spammed it for no reason. Would it be possible to move this post to
F/s??

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Many thanks
Miss Money Penny

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
7 Comments

"I posted in Misc to engage some interest in an item I wanted to sell, however someone has Expired and Spammed it for no reason. Would it be possible to move this post to
F/s??"

Surely thats what they don't want free bumps.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5456393

I don't think you're allowed now, like sassie said in that thread, you … I don't think you're allowed now, like sassie said in that thread, you have to wait 7 days:thumbsup:and I don't understand why it was expired either

Just some troll i expect :roll:

Original Poster

Adam2050;5456414

"I posted in Misc to engage some interest in an item I wanted to sell, … "I posted in Misc to engage some interest in an item I wanted to sell, however someone has Expired and Spammed it for no reason. Would it be possible to move this post to F/s??"Surely thats what they don't want free bumps.

Huh??? :thinking:

Miss Money Penny;5456515

Huh??? :thinking:

Well theres a new rule about posting in Misc asking for a price comparision, surely drumming up buisness by asking if anyone is interested in the item then asking if it can be moved into the FS/FT will be frowned apon?

Original Poster

Adam2050;5456527

Well theres a new rule about posting in Misc asking for a price … Well theres a new rule about posting in Misc asking for a price comparision, surely drumming up buisness by asking if anyone is interested in the item then asking if it can be moved into the FS/FT will be frowned apon?

LOL... far too complicated for me! I saw someone else do this a while ago so I presumed it was ok? :oops:

cannot be done,report the thread for closure,then wait a full 7 days before listing in FS section,rules has been in force for a couple of months

Original Poster

boothy;5456555

cannot be done,report the thread for closure,then wait a full 7 days … cannot be done,report the thread for closure,then wait a full 7 days before listing in FS section,rules has been in force for a couple of months

Ok, Fair enough i guess!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions