Groups

FAO Disco - the web help leecher

Perhaps this deal might be of interest since you always want folks to build your web-site for you or, put another way, can i have help with the next stage, i've moved on and need more help now with stage 2

10 Comments

Original Poster

if people didn't want to help they wouldn't :whistling:

Original Poster

That's fair enough, i have helped a few times myself but it does get a bit much, each step it's more help.......oh well, was an idea
    That'll teach me for venturing into here without a pass lol

boydent999;4398494

That's fair enough, i have helped a few times myself but it does get a … That's fair enough, i have helped a few times myself but it does get a bit much, each step it's more help.......oh well, was an ideaThat'll teach me for venturing into here without a pass lol

:giggle:

anything I can help YOU with ?

Banned

boydent999;4398494

That's fair enough, i have helped a few times myself but it does get a … That's fair enough, i have helped a few times myself but it does get a bit much, each step it's more help.......oh well, was an ideaThat'll teach me for venturing into here without a pass lol

LOL........ You are not alone!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;4398537

:giggle:anything I can help YOU with ?

No, i can put my own coat on
    I normally just ask Guv or Sassie tbh

boydent999;4398622

No, i can put my own coat on :)I normally just ask Guv or Sassie tbh

:thumbsup:

thanks for the reminder....... disco I'll email that logo over as well as the name of the font and the images used to make up the logo tomorrow

MinstrelMan;4398740

thanks for the reminder....... disco I'll email that logo over as well as … thanks for the reminder....... disco I'll email that logo over as well as the name of the font and the images used to make up the logo tomorrow

tomorrow never comes :whistling:

oh, and boydent, fyi... I have given plenty help on this forum over the last 2yrs . in all aspects of ths site.

95% of the people, are canny bunch, and have no problems (like me), in helping other folk! if you dont have anything to say (constructive), dont say anything.

Dont you think I dont have books/tortorials at home? .. I do!, but just have time to read.

Disco;4425253

tomorrow never comes :whistling:

email address?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions