"[email protected] James' Park Stadium"

Just when you thought that club couldn't get any worse...ha ha ha

13 Comments

laughingstock united :thumbsup:

Are you going anywhere at the weekend?
    Yeah, i'm going to sportsdirect.com.

What a great name for a stadium :whistling:

Babbabooey;6778915

Are you going anywhere at the weekend?Yeah, i'm going to … Are you going anywhere at the weekend?Yeah, i'm going to sportsdirect.com.What a great name for a stadium :whistling:

:lol:

i cant even put into words how i feel about this, they have all these directors etc and they come up with that my god

Banned

oh my word.......just gonna rename stadium to my company name after i destroyed it

is this guy for real........just as the geordies were coming around to him again

he digs his own grave

I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go the extra yard and rename one of the stands the 'Dennis Wise Stand' :-D

or are they re-naming the stand to this so that they can have a "massive 70% off sale" like they do in their stores??

Syzable;6778980

I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go … I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go the extra yard and rename one of the stands the 'Dennis Wise Stand' :-D

:lol:
    Brillaint

they'll be foooooookin uproar man.

Syzable;6778980

I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go … I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go the extra yard and rename one of the stands the 'Dennis Wise Stand' :-D

That is funny, lol... :-D

Banned

Syzable;6778980

Wai Yai mon. That's a canny idea like.:p

I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go … I think after reading this great piece of creative naming they should go the extra yard and rename one of the stands the 'Dennis Wise Stand'

lol - nice one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions