Found 18th Jul 2008
What are you doing next Friday, Do you want to go watch the Dark Knight with me?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

Are you really trying to test out your untouchable status?

Sure, what time?

Deja vu

Banned

FAO: Black Gerbil1

Grow a pair.

More spam......

Original Poster

guv;2558346

Are you really trying to test out your untouchable status?

huh?

don't worry your on the list if I get rejected again

Has something drastically changed, as I thought she had a husband and child/children?

to catch a tr0ll...you must be a tr0ll.... the mighty troll hunter is this your motto :-D

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2558366

More spam......

read TheSaints 5star ]guide on how to spam and expire correctly, because your doing it wrong.

black gerbil1;2558412

read TheSaints 5star guide on how to spam and expire correctly, because … read TheSaints 5star guide on how to spam and expire correctly, because your doing it wrong.

Who said i was spamming? I simply stated the truth, something some people can't do!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2558424

Who said i was spamming? I simply stated the truth, something some people … Who said i was spamming? I simply stated the truth, something some people can't do!

no I said your not using some of the functions of the forum incorrectly, such as how to spam correctly, check his guide. :thumbsup:

Back on Topic, yes/no/mabye

Admin

http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tdk-dec11-joker-no-empire-hr_Movie_Stills_1.jpg

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be honest......Think I'll leave it...

So to that'd be a "HmmyeahUmmmThxButNoThxKthxBai

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;2558451

So to that'd be a "HmmyeahUmmmThxButNoThxKthxBai[/B]

lol I sea wut u did thur.

Kthx, the offers still on the table though.

juliet_bravo;2558451

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be … CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be honest......Think I'll leave it... So to that'd be a "HmmyeahUmmmThxButNoThxKthxBai[/B]

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

juliet_bravo;2558451

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be … CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be honest......Think I'll leave it... So to that'd be a "HmmyeahUmmmThxButNoThxKthxBai

That pic is not half as good as the one on offer here
hotukdeals.com/for…731

Just saying like :whistling::p

Original Poster

hottoshop;2558961

That pic is not half as good as the one on offer here … That pic is not half as good as the one on offer here http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2540248&postcount=731Just saying like :whistling::p

what you doing next friday :roll:

Me ???

Original Poster

hottoshop;2559009

Me ???

yeah, want to go watch The Dark Knight with me:)

yeah, want to go watch The Dark Knight with me

You know I would have but someone spammed the thread and I couldn't answer. :x

I've since received a slightly better invitation from those nice guys on "Queer eye" so I'll have to take a rain check.

I hate to let people down but I'm sure you'll understand. :thumbsup:

ps Have you tried The Saint ?

Banned

juliet_bravo;2558451

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be … CHARLIETHIRTYTWO looks a bit miffed to have missed out to be honest......Think I'll leave it... So to that'd be a "HmmyeahUmmmThxButNoThxKthxBai

LOOOOOOOOOOL

DENIED

[IMG]farm3.static.flickr.com/202…jpg?v=0[/IMG]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking11
    2. 48 hour working time directive56
    3. Windows 7 reactivation45
    4. Negative ratings for posts22

See more discussions