props that ugly guy doing it normally is

roadrunner1;5759470

+1 props that ugly guy doing it normally is

why would he spam his own thread :roll:

Original Poster

ttt..

bttt...

Original Poster

ttt again mods, h4te spammed for a 3rd time.

these people who spam your threads should be given an instant suspension

Banned

black gerbil1;5760172

ttt again mods, h4te spammed for a 3rd time.

ah well there you go you will have to start another poor thread :thumbsup:
    HTH

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5760188

these people who spam your threads should be given an instant suspension

I agree

roadrunner1;5759470

+1 props that ugly guy doing it normally is

dog_cop;5760202

ah well there you go you will have to start another poor thread … ah well there you go you will have to start another poor thread :thumbsup:HTH

bttt :thumbsup:

Banned

:lol:This message is hidden because roadrunner1 is on your ignore list.:lol:

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5760214

bttt :thumbsup:

what does bttt mean?

Banned

black gerbil1;5760270

what does bttt mean?

some random quote from some random troll :thumbsup:

he doesn't have your finesse to use the correct words

Banned

black gerbil1;5760270

what does bttt mean?

bump to the top

black gerbil1;5760270

what does bttt mean?

back to the top :thumbsup:

what does ttt mean?

:lol:This message is hidden because fake_cop is on your ignore list.:lol:

Wrong forum - this should be in feedback like all your other requests the Mods ignore......

Gotta love the Mods on here - they're great :thumbsup:

Banned

gari189;5760321

Wrong forum - this should be in feedback like all your other requests the … Wrong forum - this should be in feedback like all your other requests the Mods ignore......Gotta love the Mods on here - they're great :thumbsup:

yes rep a mod day.. andy wedge gets my vote :thumbsup:

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5760317

:lol:This message is hidden because fake_cop is on your ignore list.:lol:

rofl

Banned

i really dont think dog cop can grasp the concept of what an ignore list is for he just wallows in the childishness of it all

black gerbil1;5760270

what does bttt mean?

I could tell you but........................it's rude....;-)

bttt

casparwhite;5760346

i really dont think dog cop can grasp the concept of what an ignore list … i really dont think dog cop can grasp the concept of what an ignore list is for he just wallows in the childishness of it all

He does well reporting my posts considering he can't see them- funny dat :whistling:

Banned

casparwhite;5760346

i really dont think dog cop can grasp the concept of what an ignore list … i really dont think dog cop can grasp the concept of what an ignore list is for he just wallows in the childishness of it all

ah the lady boy is here.. I wondered how long it would take .. busy day on the dole :thumbsup:

This message is hidden because casparwhite is on your ignore list.:thumbsup::-D

This message is hidden as roadrunner1 is on your ignore list

Banned

boothy;5760392

This message is hidden as roadrunner1 is on your ignore list

hahahaah hello you .. its great using the ignore function :thumbsup:

went out for a few hours,

what have I missed?:?

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5760359

He does well reporting my posts considering he can't see them- funny dat … He does well reporting my posts considering he can't see them- funny dat :whistling:

lol

roadrunner1;5760359

He does well reporting my posts considering he can't see them- funny dat … He does well reporting my posts considering he can't see them- funny dat :whistling:

Banned

boothy;5760416

went out for a few hours,what have I missed?:?

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Banned

boothy;5760416

went out for a few hours,what have I missed?:?

mmm some of this and some of that the latest fool to appear runroader or what ever it is .. apart from that very quiet :-D

tr2k8;5760434

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- … Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Sounds like you're talking about a typical BG1 thread............................:thumbsup:

lolz, at someone moaning at people spamming his thread. Yet he self expires every thread he starts.

Original Poster

matt3454;5760512

lolz, at someone moaning at people spamming his thread. Yet he self … lolz, at someone moaning at people spamming his thread. Yet he self expires every thread he starts.

cliffs?

Mods have read this thread and there thinking, oh lawd I cant un-expire this thread because he will know i saw it and I will have to bring his thread up.

waits for a mod who likes me to turn up....

tr2k8;5760434

I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've … I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on.

This implies that you think those with mental disabilities are unintelligent. If that is what you mean then I would disagree with you for all sorts of reasons,

black gerbil1;5760529

cliffs?Mods have read this thread and there thinking, oh lawd I cant … cliffs?Mods have read this thread and there thinking, oh lawd I cant un-expire this thread because he will know i saw it and I will have to bring his thread up.waits for a mod who likes me to turn up....

prepare for a very long wait

black gerbil1;5760529

cliffs?Mods have read this thread and there thinking, oh lawd I cant … cliffs?Mods have read this thread and there thinking, oh lawd I cant un-expire this thread because he will know i saw it and I will have to bring his thread up.waits for a mod who likes me to turn up....

And the Mods say...................................

[CENTER]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5176/scrubsvi5.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster

matt3454;5760612

prepare for a very long wait

http://i43.tinypic.com/fw4m6d.gif

black gerbil1;5760646

The first pics of BG1...................:thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;5760646

hahaha i never get tired of seeing that

Original Poster

ttt...

black gerbil1;5760772

ttt...

[CENTER]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1231/understandbillandtedrx6.jpg[/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions