FAO Mods. I cannot see the comments in 'So what do you do' thread.

Found 14th Oct 2008
It takes me to the login screen. Even after I supply login details it brings the same log in page.

I can see other threads and comments as normal.

7 Comments

Admin

hotukdeals.com/ite…do/ This one?

It seems to be working ok, have you ticked the "remember me" box when signing in?

Original Poster

Yes juliet and thanks for your response.

Only when I go to that page, it just shows the OP and nothing else. If I click post reply it takes to me log in page in a loop.
When I am on other pages, Welcome back Marina is displayed at the top.

Banned

you havent changed your email address have you on hukd?

Marina;3191155

Yes juliet and thanks for your response.Only when I go to that page, it … Yes juliet and thanks for your response.Only when I go to that page, it just shows the OP and nothing else. If I click post reply it takes to me log in page in a loop.When I am on other pages, Welcome back Marina is displayed at the top.

i had this exact same problem last night on a guy called timothys post, it said that there were 4 comments but when i clicked in, all it had was op. ( i didnt try to comment at first tho so dont know if the log in bit would have happened to me.)

Original Poster

I think it is something wrong with this computer. I cannot see the comment I wrote in this thread :x

No sassie, but I am using a colleague's PC (she is off today) as Antivirus software is currently being installed in my computer.
Only when I click Post reply, I can see other comments below the comment box :?

supermod

You haven't accidentally blocked HUKD cookies? In FireFox HUKD needs 2 per session cookies to allow you to login & move around pages & post while still logged in >

[COLOR="Blue"]hotukdeals.com
www .hotukdeals.com[/COLOR]

If I remember correctly IE just lists the top one.

EDIT - if it's someone elses computer then check their cookie settings :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks sigma, it is the cookies :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text